BJ's Wholesale Coupons

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 11:32 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tangerinee has posted more than 75 good deals!
Question BJ's Wholesale Coupons

I was wondering, does anyone here shop at BJ's Wholesale? (wholesale similar to Costco or Sams)

BJs members get coupon booklets (huge savings) every month which are manufacturer's coupons but say "redeemable only at BJ's". On the back of the coupon, it has an address as to where the consumer can redeem the coupon to. My question was, can we use these coupons at regular stores like Target, Publix, etc?

I have tried using a few of these coupons at Target and most of the time when they scanned it, it went through with NO beeps or any problems whatsover. I just wanted to know if its okay to use a BJ's coupon at another store (if the store will get reimbursed?) I assumed so since it was a manufacturer's coupon....

I've also done some research and from what I've seen, the store should be able to redeem the coupons to the manufacturers.

If we really are able to use these BJ's coupons you could save A LOT
The Following User Says Thank You to tangerinee For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-04-2009, 05:05 AM

RE: BJ's Wholesale Coupons

shops too much!
Be yourself!

My Mood/Status:
Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I may be completely wrong but I don't believe the store will get reimbursed if the wording is "redeemable only at xyz store." Sometimes you'll see a mfr. coupon with a store logo that says "redeem at xyz store." This simply means the retailer has paid to advertise on that coupon; it's a suggestion for you to redeem it there. The word "only" makes a big difference, IMO and I wouldn't try to redeem them elsewhere.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:03 AM

RE: BJ's Wholesale Coupons

Proud 501st & Rebel Legion Member
Star Wars fan

My Mood/Status:
miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!miralys has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I shop at BJ's and it is my understanding that the coupons BJ's put out are to be used *only* at BJ's. I don't have one with me, but I seem to remember the word only on there. Even if it scanned at other places, I would not use them. Remember stuff at warehouses generally are multipacks which is why the coupons at BJ's are for higher dollar amounts. I can't imagine Target or other stores would be reimbursed for these coupons. Just my two cents.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miralys For This Useful Post: