Printable Coupons And Barcodes???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 08:34 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ivey284 has posted more than 1 good deal
Printable coupons and barcodes???

There are a ton of great coupons on here, but what am I supposed to do with just a barcode? write it down and have the cashier type it in? How does this all work? I saw that you can select printable coupons, which I have, but what are the barcodes all about?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-13-2009, 08:37 AM

RE: Printable coupons and barcodes???

tired

My Mood/Status:
tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't understand your question? You have to have a coupon with a legitimate barcode in order to use it.

Barcodes can tell use if a coupon will double / triple. Coupons that start with a 5 usually will double / triple, but those starting with other numbers will not.

I saw that this is your first post - welcome

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Ghandi
Old 03-13-2009, 08:45 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ivey284 has posted more than 1 good deal
like here

Okay, i searched diapers in coupons and here is one of the listings. What am I supposed to do with this? The cashier can't scan this, she would have to manually punch in this barcode. Sorry, I'm not usually such a noob. see attached thumbnail below of screenshot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 8.jpg (6.9 KB, 7 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ivey284 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 10:15 AM

tired

My Mood/Status:
tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!tootsie roll has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
The source is Snail Mail for that coupon, meaning that you can only get that coupon through the mail. You are right, the cashier cannot scan the barcode. The barcode is just there so that you can see if you might have that coupon or so that you can look for it.

If you search the coupon database you see a coupon that is a printable, you can click the link that is included to print it. There are other types of coupons, too, like SS (sunday Supplement - two types: SS= Smartsource, RP=Red Plum). The SS and RP inserts have dates following them so that you can find the correct insert that may have that coupon. Some coupons are peelies (attached to the product), winetags (on bottles for $ off of many items), and from home mailers.

I hope that helps a little

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Ghandi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tootsie roll For This Useful Post: