I Cant Print Any Coupons From Bricks.coupons.com UGH!!! HELP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 06:40 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Mommy of 2

My Mood/Status:
iamwakinguptous has posted more than 200 great deals!iamwakinguptous has posted more than 200 great deals!iamwakinguptous has posted more than 200 great deals!
Question I cant print any coupons from bricks.coupons.com UGH!!! HELP

I cant ever print coupons from bricks. I can from other coupon sites like smartsource, couponbug. etc...

I've followed the prompts from trying to print from Bricks... i selected the correct printer and unchecked the "Keep Printed Documents"... it doesnt prompt me to download any coupon printing program, so i am unsure what the problem is!!! Motst of the coupons I need are from this site! HELP!
The Following User Says Thank You to iamwakinguptous For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:45 PM

RE: I cant print any coupons from bricks.coupons.com UGH!!! HELP

I live for nap time!

My Mood/Status:
erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!erp0620 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Are you by chance using Mozilla Firefox? I always seem to have an issue when I try to print form with that, but if I switch over to Explorer, it works. I don't know why, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud mommy to Abby and new baby Jack!
If this post helped you in any way, please let me know by clicking the Thanks button!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erp0620 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2008, 07:03 PM

MSing for another luxury trip :)
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
^^ what she said.

some are also reporting success while using safari browser.

sometimes, I get the 2 computers icon to come up only to say later.....you have reached the print limit for these coupons.....argghhhhh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2008, 07:16 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
tried everything...I give up.
The Following User Says Thank You to superk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2008, 07:29 PM

moochymom has posted more than 1 good deal
Are you using an Apple/Mac computer? You might need to go to your Libraries and toss the coupon printer extension out, empty the trash and reinstall. If you use a Mac, you can only print Bricks coupons from Safari and only if you have the newest operating software OS X 10.5
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moochymom For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2008, 09:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moochymom View Post
Are you using an Apple/Mac computer? You might need to go to your Libraries and toss the coupon printer extension out, empty the trash and reinstall. If you use a Mac, you can only print Bricks coupons from Safari and only if you have the newest operating software OS X 10.5
Thank you thank you thank you. I have just started doing the coupon "thing" and thought it was me. I love my mac and would never trade it but sometimes it does frustrate me that I cant always so what I want to do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikwing2 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2008, 09:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
A2JC4life has posted more than 100 good deals!A2JC4life has posted more than 100 good deals!
They don't work for me, either. I'm using Windows, and I've tried FF2, FF3, and IE. Nothing works.
The Following User Says Thank You to A2JC4life For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2008, 09:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just try IE. If you cannot print them, then I can try and do it for you here. We can do a trade for something. Lemme know.

Hugs!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May the Force be with US ... We are the coupon Jedi's out to restore freedom to the fixed income family!!!

AFC Believes in
The Following User Says Thank You to Amidala081499 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2008, 09:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you are using Firefox then that could be the problem. It seems like a lot of people are having problems printing from bricks with firefox. I started a thread early about a new browser called "safari" you may want to read some replies on it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helenpooh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2008, 06:46 AM

needing lots of help to get back into coupon-ing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom21803 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Thanks for posting in this thread. I have been having the same problems. Sometimes IE works for me and sometimes it does not. I will start trying Safari.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:32 PM

mama2kaylabug
i cannot print anything from bricks coupon. I have an HP computer and a 3-1 printer. does the type of printer I have affect what i am allowed to print coupon wise?? I've tried both firefox and IE
Old 09-03-2008, 12:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lovethecold has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I have the same problem - no Bricks coupons for me!

I do not have Internet Explorer on my PC, and all attempts to install it has failed. Will Safari work on a PC or is that a MAC browser only?
The Following User Says Thank You to lovethecold For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2008, 12:48 PM

is enjoying her 90% deals from Kohl's
Waiting for spring!

My Mood/Status:
Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Carina has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I had my DH get me a cheap printer with no scanning, copying or faxing capabilities and I can finally print off of smartsource and coupons.com and Betty Crocker, but still having issues with Bricks and I am using Safari on my Mac and turning off the pop up window but I get nothing.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:40 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jcsaxx has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Safari will work on PC too, not just Mac. Also, Google now has a browser called CHROME. That might work for you. I haven't tried printing coupons yet from it.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:27 PM

is having fun saving money!
Coupon Addict

My Mood/Status:
frugal-learner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!frugal-learner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!frugal-learner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!frugal-learner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!frugal-learner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!frugal-learner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Dance Fixed printing problem with Brother Printer and Bricks Coupons

I have had the same problem. I have a brother MFC-420cn which is a 6 in 1 printer. I emailed Brother and here is the link for their solution

Brother International - Frequently Asked Questions
Old 11-21-2008, 04:08 AM

Working Student Mommy of 5

My Mood/Status:
TrinaH has posted more than 200 great deals!TrinaH has posted more than 200 great deals!TrinaH has posted more than 200 great deals!
I can't print from bricks.coupons.com either
Old 11-21-2008, 04:44 AM

shops too much!
Be yourself!

My Mood/Status:
Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenpooh View Post
If you are using Firefox then that could be the problem. It seems like a lot of people are having problems printing from bricks with firefox. I started a thread early about a new browser called "safari" you may want to read some replies on it.
I found a solution that works for me with Firefox. In the URL (or whatever you call the address of the website you're at that shows in the box at the top of your screen) find the series of figures that looks like this: wi&o. If you change the "i" to a "g" it just might do the trick. Works for me!!
Old 05-19-2011, 08:54 AM

bernier2007ang
Pushpin cant print coupons from bricks

If you have a mac and you are having trouble print coupons form places that use bricks coupons printer the solution that worked for me was downloading firefox to my mack and printing from there I hope it works for you. Only down fall is that i cant print smart source coupons from the firefox and need to use safari for those
Old 05-30-2011, 12:54 PM

I'm moving.. my head's spinning! AHHH!
Coupon Princess *IN TRAINING*

My Mood/Status:
NatPike has posted more than 10 good deals
What a pain! I am using my Mac with safari.. and cannot print Brick coupons either My mac is running snow leopard.. so the OS isn't the prob. What do I need to do? T.I.A.!!
Natasha
The Following User Says Thank You to NatPike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2011, 12:58 PM

I'm moving.. my head's spinning! AHHH!
Coupon Princess *IN TRAINING*

My Mood/Status:
NatPike has posted more than 10 good deals
I also just tried to use Firefox instead.. an still no luck.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:51 AM

duckhunters
I'm having trouble printing from bricks also. I can print some coupon.com coupons, but only if they're through someone else's blog. I've installed the coupon printer and uninstalled it almost a hundred times! I don't see any option for my printer to "keep documents". I keep getting a message from bricks saying it doesn't support my printer or a setting on my printer, but I can't figure out what to change! Please help! I'm new to the couponing thing too. All of the newsletters from product websites seem to use bricks. I'm running out of ideas...
Old 06-12-2011, 09:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!poshpoodle has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have a new Mac and bought it with couponing in mind. It is super frustrating because I too cannot print Bricks coupons. It really is irritating! I am missing out on my deals and it infuriates me. Someone said you can install windows on a mac is that possible and then would I be able to print from the mac? Anyone know- I need help!

Always looking for a deal!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sestarr has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by poshpoodle View Post
I have a new Mac and bought it with couponing in mind. It is super frustrating because I too cannot print Bricks coupons. It really is irritating! I am missing out on my deals and it infuriates me. Someone said you can install windows on a mac is that possible and then would I be able to print from the mac? Anyone know- I need help!
Yes, you can do that, one option is Parallels but you have to buy it and Windows.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:51 PM

Need info on whole inserts from great region
Aleasha

My Mood/Status:
akkbrowns has posted more than 25 good deals
i cant not print brick from my MAC either has ne one figured it out i am super new and dont know much about this high tech advice so explain in special language please hahaha
Old 07-06-2011, 08:56 AM

hscalum has posted more than 1 good deal
Rip I can't print Bricks on a Mac either

I have repeatedly contacted Coupons.com Incorporated and it seems they don't care about the growing base of Mac users. They send out PC instructions to questions about their Mac software. I have tried everything and nothing works. Their customer service for the issue is laughable and contacting the clients who pay Coupons.com Incorporated to send out their coupons is not working either. It really does reflect poorly on the companies Coupons.com represents when they alienate a growing number of mac users because they cannot get their act together to respond appropriately.

I even called their offices today to try and get help, but was only able to reach a recording for technical support and have yet to receive a call back from anyone. I guess I will post on the Facebook walls of Coupons.com's clients and tell the how frustrated I am with being unable to print any of their coupons and support their products. I just want a solution that works and no one is willing to fix the problem. I am very frustrated!

See my update in the next post. Problem has a work around!

Last edited by hscalum; 07-06-2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Update
The Following User Says Thank You to hscalum For This Useful Post: