Prayers Please For My 3 Year Old!(now4)

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 12:34 PM

RE: Prayers please for my 3 year old!(now4)

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank You for the Update! It is always good to hear how things have progressed.

Can I ask an uneducated question? What is 'the medical card' and why does it stop your poor baby from getting the testing he needs?

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member???
Love AFC? Like Helping Others?
Click here
be a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Volunteer!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 19
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Khiara 11
, Kabreena 9
, Teigan 4
and SoCo 13
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 12:38 PM

Patiently waiting for the day I can begin...
Always looking for "actuals"

My Mood/Status:
aidensmama has posted more than 200 great deals!aidensmama has posted more than 200 great deals!aidensmama has posted more than 200 great deals!
Will keep your Son, you and your family in my prayers. I sure hope a diagnosis is figured out quickly. HUGS
Old 01-25-2013, 12:56 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaOf2Many View Post
Thank You for the Update! It is always good to hear how things have progressed.

Can I ask an uneducated question? What is 'the medical card' and why does it stop your poor baby from getting the testing he needs?

I debated on if I should post or not- but like I said, I have googled many things, read through an entire thread only to find out that no one ever updated and it drives me crazy! I know at least two people who have googled and found my thread here because their child was going through the same thing.
A medical card is state paid health insurance. Lovely state of Illinois doesn't pay their bills so my child has to suffer Hubby got full time employment recently, but what they want for insurance would leave us with basically no income leftover for bills.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:11 PM

marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Marcie, my thoughts and prayers for you and your son. I hope the new hospital takes him and you can finally get a diagnosis for his illness. Please keep us updated on his progress.
The Following User Says Thank You to marycoupon879 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 01:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arupe001 View Post
Hi, I am reading through your posts and you and your family is in my prayers. While reading, it made me think of a medical problem a friend of mine had with her child and family. They had been sick with vomiting and diaherra for over a year. They did many tests and could never figure out what was wrong. Well it turns out, they had worms! I know that sounds drastic, but keep in mind that this is an extremely clean, health-nut, educated woman. They have no idea how the family contracted worms, but that was the cause. After they were treated, all the symptoms stopped. I hope you get some answers and your baby feels better soon!
Oh wow! They have checked for that though
Old 01-25-2013, 02:07 PM

Spring, spring, spring!

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Marcie, I have thought of you often and hoped no news was good news. I'm so sorry it isn't the case. Your family is in my thoughts, I really, really hope you find answers soon and your son gets better.
and wife to C, the most caring man in the world

Positive Thoughts

The Following User Says Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 02:23 PM

Coupon Pirate

My Mood/Status:
hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just happened to see this and I looked only because my son went through a similar journey from about 6mo of age until 14mo when he received a diagnosis.

Has anyone suggested an MRI to you yet? My son was hospitalized over and over and every GI issue in the book was exhausted and finally, God bless our GI guy... he said he thought our son may have a specific type of brain tumor. Sadly, he was correct, but my DS is now 4.5yo and still doing okay. I could PM you more information if it would help.

I hope I don't sound like I'm projecting doom/gloom, but rather helping suggest another place to look for an answer. I know from being in your shoes that while the answer we got was life-changing and heartbreaking, it was more difficult and frustrating to not know what was going on.

Please PM me if you'd like to talk more about this bc it's not something I really like laying out all over the place.

The Following User Says Thank You to hyacinthgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 03:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinthgirl View Post
I just happened to see this and I looked only because my son went through a similar journey from about 6mo of age until 14mo when he received a diagnosis.

Has anyone suggested an MRI to you yet? My son was hospitalized over and over and every GI issue in the book was exhausted and finally, God bless our GI guy... he said he thought our son may have a specific type of brain tumor. Sadly, he was correct, but my DS is now 4.5yo and still doing okay. I could PM you more information if it would help.

I hope I don't sound like I'm projecting doom/gloom, but rather helping suggest another place to look for an answer. I know from being in your shoes that while the answer we got was life-changing and heartbreaking, it was more difficult and frustrating to not know what was going on.

Please PM me if you'd like to talk more about this bc it's not something I really like laying out all over the place.
Please PM me. All along this has been my fear but dr must not think so because an mri has never been done. (Or cat scan)
Cyclic vomiting syndrome is said to be a disorder of exclusion meaning everything has been excluded. The only tests that have been done is blood panel, stool test, upper gi, I think that's it
Old 01-25-2013, 04:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
prayers for all of you
The Following User Says Thank You to juneannloves2shop For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 05:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Praying you find an answer soon....it is so hard watching your child being sick and not know what to do to help him....Please keep us informed....
The Following User Says Thank You to bookwormpeg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2013, 07:26 PM

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcie26 View Post
I debated on if I should post or not- but like I said, I have googled many things, read through an entire thread only to find out that no one ever updated and it drives me crazy! I know at least two people who have googled and found my thread here because their child was going through the same thing.
A medical card is state paid health insurance. Lovely state of Illinois doesn't pay their bills so my child has to suffer Hubby got full time employment recently, but what they want for insurance would leave us with basically no income leftover for bills.
Ahhhhhh - ok, I got it. That's crazy though! My DH lost his job also and after realizing it was taking longer than I expected for him to find a job, I finally broke down and applied for help. So as of Jan 1st, myself and the girls have State Medical also. I surely hope this does not put a damper on which medical services we can receive. I guess I should start reading!

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member???
Love AFC? Like Helping Others?
Click here
be a
Volunteer!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 19
, Khiara 11
, Kabreena 9
, Teigan 4
and SoCo 13
The Following User Says Thank You to MommaOf2Many For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
More prayers coming your way Marcie! Everyone at Church was asking about Cameron yesterday so I updated them with the info from your last msg. Hugs to you and your family as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to JudyFos For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 07:57 AM

My Mood/Status:
Thanks everyone, once my kids go to school today I am calling the dr.'s office back to see if they have heard from the hospital in Chicago.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:24 AM

sounderella has posted more than 25 good deals
Aww poor thing. Prayers going up!! Hoping you hear good news from Chicago!
The Following User Says Thank You to sounderella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 03:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
After many many phone calls and trying to get all the right records sent to the right place we FINALLY got him an apt in Chicago. It is on March 5th! Prayers please- I will be heartbroken if I hear there is nothing we can do. Also, I have severe anxiety driving so prayers that my mom can get off work so she can take us! It will be close to a 3 hr drive!
Old 02-24-2013, 03:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!shchmo has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sending prayers for your little one. I am also sending prayers that everything work out for your trip.
The Following User Says Thank You to shchmo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 03:51 PM

Spring, spring, spring!

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Good luck!! I'm so glad you got in! I hope your mom can go but if not, I know your mommy strength will kick in and you will get him there safe and sound. Keep us updated!!!

Positive Thoughts

The Following User Says Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 04:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
We will continue to keep you and your family (esp Cameron) in our personal and church prayers. God will see you thru this!
The Following User Says Thank You to JudyFos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 06:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Praying...and, please try to take care of yourself....please keep us informed...God is in control!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bookwormpeg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 06:22 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sweety33 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 07:36 PM

ml3 has posted more than 200 great deals!ml3 has posted more than 200 great deals!ml3 has posted more than 200 great deals!
prayers sent to you & your family
The Following User Says Thank You to ml3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 11:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quick update: had to reschedule his apt due to a bad snowstorm. His new apt is this Friday. He is in the middle of an episode now since Friday. .
Now two of my other kids came down with the flu
Old 03-19-2013, 06:05 AM

Spring, spring, spring!

My Mood/Status:
I hate to say this but the more symptoms the doc sees, the better. Good luck!!!!

Positive Thoughts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 06:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazel View Post
I hate to say this but the more symptoms the doc sees, the better. Good luck!!!!
I had the same thoughts! Obviously I don't want him sick but I think he should be seen WHILE he is sick
Old 03-19-2013, 06:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow, so sorry you are going through all of this. Just read through this thread with the updates, Definitely keeping you in my prayers.