Just Got A FREE Keurig Coffee Machine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 11:20 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Rookie Couponer

My Mood/Status:
The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!
Dance Just got a FREE Keurig Coffee Machine

WOW i just rec'd an email from one of my survey sites, asking to complete a survey for $6 as it said it only took 10 mins i thought ok il do it. It only took about 3 mins and to my wonderment i had been accepted by Keurig to test a machine, i think there was about 1500 spaces, i was going to post the info on here but by the time i had the info it closed.

I might tell my hubby it is his christmas present LOL they also provide coupons every 2 months for 2 months worth of K cups!!! for a year! MADE MY WEEK!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Discount Duchess For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-13-2011, 11:29 AM

RE: Just got a FREE Keurig Coffee Machine

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Awesome! I've wanted one of those for a long time but the expense of the machine plus k cups seems like way too much. I'm jealous!
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 11:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!artmayer1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Thats totally Awesome! I love Keurig!
The Following User Says Thank You to artmayer1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 11:39 AM

Rookie Couponer

My Mood/Status:
The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!The Discount Duchess has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
Awesome! I've wanted one of those for a long time but the expense of the machine plus k cups seems like way too much. I'm jealous!
I thought that too, but i think the fact you can get a "my k cup" and use normal coffee (folgers, starbucks) is great so after the years free k cups il probably do that. im so excited

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Discount Duchess For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2011, 07:26 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Discount Duchess View Post
I thought that too, but i think the fact you can get a "my k cup" and use normal coffee (folgers, starbucks) is great so after the years free k cups il probably do that. im so excited
We have had the Keurig for a year and a half and have yet to use the My K Cup. It actually seems like it would be a huge PITA with cleaning in between uses and such if you are making more than 1 cup in a row. Also people have complained that the My k Cup gunks up the machine. I even bought these caps that you can put on old K Cups and have yet to use those. the plan was to load several of those up but it is so much more convenient to just use the K Cups.

Congrats, that is probably one of the best survey rewards I have ever heard of!
Old 12-14-2011, 07:33 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jwiederhold has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Awesome! Which site, if I may ask.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:08 AM

pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!pylant has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Lucky you, I have been wanting one of these.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:13 PM

Rookie Couponer

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
We have had the Keurig for a year and a half and have yet to use the My K Cup. It actually seems like it would be a huge PITA with cleaning in between uses and such if you are making more than 1 cup in a row. Also people have complained that the My k Cup gunks up the machine. I even bought these caps that you can put on old K Cups and have yet to use those. the plan was to load several of those up but it is so much more convenient to just use the K Cups.

Hi, i hear you, i did some research on my k cup filters and there is one available by a company called ekobrew its one piece not three like the keurig one so im gonna try that, the reviews say its easy to clean so fingers crossed

Old 12-14-2011, 12:16 PM

Rookie Couponer

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiederhold View Post
Awesome! Which site, if I may ask.
Only Cash Surveys

only cash surveys is the name of the survey site but that particular one has closed now and i cant promise any this good again, this is the best one ive seen

Old 12-15-2011, 10:28 PM

Happy!

My Mood/Status:
Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn

Wow...what a nice surprise gift for you! I love my Keurig until it recently pooped out...it.s a year old and Okay...I wish I would have read this a week ago! A friend recently gave me the 'My K Cup' deal and I've used it 3 times and now my machine is plugged up . My machine doesn't have the water reservoir and if anyone knows a tip for unclogging it ..I would be eternally grateful if you shared it with me......Thanks

Last edited by Lmndrop1; 12-15-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmndrop1 View Post
Wow...what a nice surprise gift for you! I love my Keurig until it recently pooped out...it.s a year old and Okay...I wish I would have read this a week ago! A friend recently gave me the 'My K Cup' deal and I've used it 3 times and now my machine is plugged up . My machine doesn't have the water reservoir and if anyone knows a tip for unclogging it ..I would be eternally grateful if you shared it with me......Thanks
Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. I actually have the Cuisenart model. That came with the My K Cup and we have never used it so I have no idea how to actually unplug it. I will say this though, my mom has an actual Keurig model and the CS has been wonderful to her... She is on her 2nd free machine. The first one stopped working around the 10 month point and she called CS, they tried several fixes while on the phone. When those didnt work they sent haer a new one, all she had to do was send back a part from the original machine. Then about 10 months later, the same thing happened (well, different problem but she called CS and got a new one). So I would try CS if you are having any problems!
Old 12-16-2011, 06:00 AM

Happy!

My Mood/Status:
Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. I actually have the Cuisenart model. That came with the My K Cup and we have never used it so I have no idea how to actually unplug it. I will say this though, my mom has an actual Keurig model and the CS has been wonderful to her... She is on her 2nd free machine. The first one stopped working around the 10 month point and she called CS, they tried several fixes while on the phone. When those didnt work they sent haer a new one, all she had to do was send back a part from the original machine. Then about 10 months later, the same thing happened (well, different problem but she called CS and got a new one). So I would try CS if you are having any problems!
Thank you...mine was a gift and I don't have the receipt but I will call cs....now why didn't I think of that. ...... ::::red face:::: The cuisinart one is soo nice! Maybe C S will help me fix my little red machine...calling today! Thanks. UPDATE: I called them and they walked me through how to fix it and it works great now! You take a paper clip and put it in each of the three tiny holes near where the needle that pokes the kcup is and unclog it! Yay! I probably would not have called them had I not seen your post so thank you!

Last edited by Lmndrop1; 12-16-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Thank you...mine was a gift and I don't have the receipt but I will call cs....now why didn't I think of that. ...... ::::red face:::: The cuisinart one is soo nice! Maybe C S will help me fix my little red machine...calling today! Thanks. UPDATE: I called them and they walked me through how to fix it and it works great now! You take a paper clip and put it in each of the three tiny holes near where the needle that pokes the kcup is and unclog it! Yay! I probably would not have called them had I not seen your post so thank you!
Happy to help and glad it worked out for you!
Old 12-16-2011, 09:40 AM

:-)
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
That's great! Congrats!

Old 12-16-2011, 03:43 PM

Rookie Couponer

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
If you wanted to use your own coffee you might want to look into the EkoBrew filter its only 1 piece and its supposed to be much better than the My K Cup there are lots of reviews and tests on youtube

Old 12-16-2011, 03:45 PM

Rookie Couponer

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I think im going mad or its the fact i have 2 & 3 year old boys!! i responded then realized you were originally responding the what i just said again!! Roll on bed time for the boys and a large glass of wine for me

Old 12-16-2011, 04:01 PM

Getting ready for March Madness 🏀
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
WOW...whats a great gift to win .... Congratulations ......
The Following User Says Thank You to Drea For This Useful Post: