Positive Thought...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 10:27 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

HuntersMomma has posted more than 5 good deals
Positive thought...

I got a TON on sunscreen q's from this Sunday's paper. I already have 4 bottles (2 from last yr and 2 I got on sale before finding all the q's). Anyway Crusaid for Children is coming up, so I have a challage for people. Donate your sunscreen q's or even sunscreens you can get for free to your local fire dept if they participate in this fundraiser for kids. May seen silly and simple but I think it's worth the effort to make this small donation if you can't afford to actually drop a couple dollars in their boots/bucket! :-)
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!