Need Help/advice....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 04:56 AM
Still love my job! ;)

My Mood/Status:
cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Help Sign Need help/advice....

Hi all,
I've never contacted a company about a product before and I need some help/advice. My DH bought me 2 sets (4 place set in each) of Home Trends dishes from Walmart 3 years ago for Christmas. I have one dessert plate, 3 dinner plates and 4 bowls left (had eight of each) that have not either cracked from the dishwasher or microwave, or chipped!

Here are my questions:

1-Am I being unreasonable in thinking that these dishes should have held up better than this? (I mean I have another set of dishes that are over 20 years old that have held out beautifully!)

2-How do I find out the companies information to write/email them? I've tried to google search Home Trend manufacturer, but I just find ways to purchase, not the companies information.

Any tips suggestions you can give me would be appreciated!

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm Jennifer Happy Working Homemaker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Married to DH
Homeschooling Mom to DD
and to furbaby Princeton
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-05-2011, 11:09 AM

RE: Need help/advice....

Still love my job! ;)

My Mood/Status:
cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

I'm Jennifer Happy Working Homemaker
Married to DH
Homeschooling Mom to DD
and to furbaby Princeton
Old 07-05-2011, 11:16 AM

RE: Need help/advice....

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Contact Home Trends Dinnerware | Home Trends Dinnerware

I did find that above....It's my understanding that they have a private label specifically for Walmart so I'm guessing there would be a specific person/department to contact....However I can't find that info. I would maybe contact Walmart first and ask if they have a contact for you to get a hold of regarding the dishes.

I don't think you're being unreasonable, considering it's all damage from simple things ie dishwasher etc that they are supposed to be tested for and approved.....it's not like you're throwing them out the 2nd story window and expecting them not to break right!! Lol.

Good Luck!