Contacting Companies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 08:04 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ctabor0005 has posted more than 150 good deals!ctabor0005 has posted more than 150 good deals!
read Contacting companies

Does anyone havea master list of companies they contact for snail mail coupons? I sent an email to a whole bunch of different brands not realizing they were part of the same company(Pinnacle Foods) and they wrote back several times stating they already sent me coupons this quarter so I felt silly
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-04-2011, 07:20 PM

RE: Contacting companies

My Mood/Status:
goodlife has posted more than 100 good deals!goodlife has posted more than 100 good deals!
Interesting question. Did the companies all have the same parent company address?
Old 01-06-2011, 03:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
ctabor0005 has posted more than 150 good deals!ctabor0005 has posted more than 150 good deals!
They were all for pinnacle foods..But i guess since when i emailed them i emailed them multiple times each time fora different brand, i guess i already requested coupons for some of the brands this quarterbut they are sending me coupons for other brands i haven't requested..i'mgetting alot of 'look in your newspaper' letters for coupons :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I'm religious about brushing my teeth each morning and about brushing my hair each day...But No, I'm not religious about God..I have a relationship with God"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:14 PM

kamp has posted more than 150 good deals!kamp has posted more than 150 good deals!
I learned that too! Pinnacle has several different brands(Duncan Hines, Armour, Mrs. Paul's, Vlasic, Mrs. Butterworth, Log Cabin, Open Pit, Hungry Man, Swanson,Celete, Van de Kamp's, Lenders and Aunt Jemima). I like to call the company and request coupons. I will compliment them on a couple of the brands I use most and they have always sent me coupons. A couple of times they sent me Free coupons! I think you can call them every 3-4 months and request coupons. Here is the number if you would like to try calling them..... 1-800-798-3318
The Following User Says Thank You to kamp For This Useful Post: