Talked To Cat Marketing Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 12:55 PM
searching for bargains

My Mood/Status:
sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sdf has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wags Talked to Cat Marketing Today

I called cat again today about a lubriderm rr that I am waiting to receive. Got a nice guy and said he was sorry and that he would handle it right away (we'll see). Anyway, I asked the question about using rr's at stores such as WM since the rr is a MQ. He stated that they should be able to be used where MQ are accepted. I said I had heard that some stores claim they do not get reimbursed. He said it really all depends on the stores relationship with the vendor. Maybe we should call some of the vendors like Johnson & Johnson and see if they have a problem with reimbursing stores such as WM, Target, etc. I guess the problem would be finding the top dog at the vendors and getting the information to the stores that it is OK to accept the rr's. I know I would love to be able to use some of mine at WM and Target when it's a slow week at wags.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdf For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-25-2010, 01:07 PM

RE: Talked to Cat Marketing Today

Gettin' back into the game!Been lazy!!

My Mood/Status:
dealaholic has posted more than 100 good deals!dealaholic has posted more than 100 good deals!
No kidding! That would be awesome!