Parents Choice Diapers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:34 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!RhylansMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Parents Choice Diapers?

Anyone know their contact email?

I have been getting these diapers forever, but the last two packages the little tabs have been falling right off the diapers when i got to open them to put them on my son
The Following User Says Thank You to RhylansMom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-17-2009, 04:31 PM

RE: Parents Choice Diapers?

amcmillin
me too they do rip easly but they are cheap and flexible

Last edited by amcmillin; 11-17-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: wrong wording
Old 11-29-2009, 12:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
Gibelyou3 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhylansMom View Post

I have been getting these diapers forever, but the last two packages the little tabs have been falling right off the diapers when i got to open them to put them on my son
I, too, use these diapers and have noticed that some are a bit cheaply made than others. When I have bought the larger/cheaper priced box I have noticed that the quality isn't quite the same- there is a difference. I once called their 1.888 number and complained to them and they were kind enough to send me a coupon for a free package of them. Walmart told me they would be willing to accept back the diapers with up to half of them gone for a full refund. The number is 1.888.639.5863 (no time and days are given on the package). You are supposed to have the bag/package ready but I'd call anyways. Good luck! One more thing- this same company makes more than these diapers (like Walgreen's brand also and perhaps others items) so please specify for what you are calling. HTH.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gibelyou3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 01:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
dsmominnc has posted more than 100 good deals!dsmominnc has posted more than 100 good deals!
Thanks for the info - I have noticed the exact same problem - and this is the ONLY brand I use!
Old 12-22-2009, 01:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
prithee has posted more than 200 great deals!prithee has posted more than 200 great deals!prithee has posted more than 200 great deals!
That is so annoying! Diapers of all kinds are so expensive that you hate to waste even one.

I hope they make it right for you!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
jessifarr has posted more than 1 good deal
I have had this happen on the last 5 packs of Parent's Choice diapers I have purchased (I also bought the boxes) and have now switched brands because it is not worth the headache. The extra $1 I am spending to get Luvs is worth it to me.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:40 AM

vwendygirl
Quote:

I have been having the same exact issue. I go to put the diaper on my son, and the side tab falls right off. I don't know how to explaine it, but it's like there was a cutting issue or something. It has been the last two packs I have bought. I don't have the time or patience to take back the dang diapers for a refund or another pack that will just do the same thing. Doesn't leave Mommy in a very good mood when you have to go through 4 or 5 diapers just to get one that stays on. Hopefully I remember this when I go to buy more and just get them from somewhere else.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
kristinmcgeeney has posted more than 75 good deals!
Why don't you just try to find a deal for another brand. I have never had this happen with Huggies or Pampers, which with coupons and sales are as cheap as or cheaper than that store brand.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:05 PM

meanscandice
This same thing has also happened to me. I bought a small pack the first day, and it happened with that pack, so i thought maybe it was just a mistake and so I went and bought a big box of the diapers, and it has happened to every single diaper I have used in it. I dont have the money to be wasting like this. Diapers arent cheap especially when I have to keep buying them because they are not working properly. Parent choice is the best diapers for my daughter, and now im wondering if were going to have to change brands.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:50 PM

reasonandblame
Quote:

Mine have the tbs not sticking and the seams on the diapers open the first tiome he pees and the inside white stuff get all over everything. But the worst part is they give my baby a TERRIBLE DIAPER RASH.
ddON'T BOTHER BUYING THESE DIAPERS. THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:08 PM

jes26
i love the diapers. i been getting them since my first son was born in 2000. and the wipes to
Old 07-10-2011, 11:34 PM

Momo2luv
My daughter would get diaper rash with the name brand ones. She didnt get it with the generics. I think it depends on the childs sensitivity. My new baby does well with them. Just bought a box of 82 and the tabs are missing on the right side. =o(
Old 07-27-2011, 02:19 AM

ressary1988
So I called that 18*** number that was listed on here and they told me that they dont have coupons for the parents choice brand I was so mad cause I am having the same problem as well.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:14 PM

patyyroger
Angry

Quote:

i dont like them because they leak i have use a lot of diferet dipers because i have raise miy nice and nephew but now with my son i use parent choice and they are the worst diper ever i neet there email so i can contac them please can some one help me thanks
Old 02-18-2012, 01:50 PM

cammee616
Tabs falling off

I've used these diapers on my son since he was born and I love them...in fact, I like them better than the name brands and you can't beat the price (especially when you need to buy for home and daycare). I had the tabs falling off issue with one box that I bought and I called the number on the package to complain and they sent me a new box within a few days. Their customer service people were very cooperative. Now, I'm wondering if they changed the way they make them because recently it seems like they don't hold as much, my son wakes up with a wet bed most the time and he's not drinking any more than he used to. Maybe I just got another bum pack after all this time.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have had problems with diapers not holding enough and it could just be that your son is getting older. My daughter used to wear Pampers Baby Dry all the time but then they started leaking. Moving up a size worked better but still leaked. Cruisers were better but I prefer Huggies. I was wondering if Parents Choice would work since they are so cheap and I haven't been finding any good deals on Huggies lately.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:41 AM

ljschelling8708
Quote:
Originally Posted by reasonandblame View Post
Mine have the tbs not sticking and the seams on the diapers open the first tiome he pees and the inside white stuff get all over everything. But the worst part is they give my baby a TERRIBLE DIAPER RASH.
ddON'T BOTHER BUYING THESE DIAPERS. THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY.

We have you the Up&Up from Target for our little guy with no problems. So we made a decision to try Parents Choice Diapers. It leaked the white stuff after being barely wet. My son now has to little burn looking marks on his tush. They look painful. The only thing that has helped is Vaseline. I went purchased a box of Luvs and more wipes to keep it clean and healed.
Don't waste money on Parents Choice Diapers!!!
Old 01-16-2014, 10:37 AM

Thriftstoremommy990 has posted more than 25 good deals
I tried one box of Babies R Us Diapers and they were great! No leaks, no tabs tearing off and the absorbancy was good. I used to buy paren't choice but when I brought 7 diapers with ripped tabs to Wal-Mart they told me I couldn`t get a refund unless I had the whole pack.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I liked Walgreen's brand diapers the best.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:42 PM

lilhedgehog has posted more than 400 great deals!lilhedgehog has posted more than 400 great deals!lilhedgehog has posted more than 400 great deals!lilhedgehog has posted more than 400 great deals!lilhedgehog has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniepooh View Post
I liked Walgreen's brand diapers the best.
Yea they seem to b doing good,hate the parents choice nutin but probs and leakage