What Are You Buying This Week?: 9/11/13-9/17/13

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Trying to be a Proverbs 31 woman

My Mood/Status:
brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wand What are you buying this week?: 9/11/13-9/17/13

It's a nice fall preview we're getting this week! I'm excited about the cooler weather, but I hope we have a few more summer afternoons before it's all over and done.

King Soopers has week two of the current Mega Event.

Safeway looks a little drab to me this week.

Albertson's has a few interesting deals, though, with a Mix & Match sale.

Sprouts has avocados for just 48 cents!

So what are you buying this week?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Colton
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, & Reagan
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-11-2013, 05:40 AM

RE: What are you buying this week?: 9/11/13-9/17/13

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rayclan has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I use the same ads as your area. I agree with the Albertsons ad being interesting. It has been months since I shopped them but slowly being pulled back in.

My question: The Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese is it comparable to the blue box?
Any reviews?

My children are very opinionated! I will admit that I have not tried the free box from Kroger yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to rayclan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2013, 06:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayclan
My question: The Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese is it comparable to the blue box?
Any reviews?

My children are very opinionated! I will admit that I have not tried the free box from Kroger yet.
To me, the new Betty Crocker Mac & cheese is more like home style. It's creamier, richer, and the noodles are more like the elbows you'd use in homemade. It's also easier to cook! The instructions have you measure out all the ingredients at the beginning, and there's no draining the noodles.

It also comes with a Box Top 4 Education, so I think it's a winner.
, Colton
, & Reagan
The Following User Says Thank You to brieclark For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
I found something to stock up on at Safeway. The Nabisco Snak Saks will be 5/$5 on Friday (or all weekend if you download the J4U thing), and there were .75/2 Insert Q's that double to $1/2. I love the Snak Saks for lunchbox treats!
, Colton
, & Reagan