Does No One Coupon Around Here?!? ;)

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 06:03 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
KristinNicole2780 has posted more than 150 good deals!KristinNicole2780 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Does no one coupon around here?!? ;)

I just moved here from WA about 2 months ago. While I do love the fact that there is always tons of products and tons of q's for me to choose from unlike back home.. I did find it nice to know other couponers to meet up for coupon swaps and things... in Washington each grocery visit you would see at least 4-5 people with their coupon binders out.. here.. I have only seen one person in the 2 months i have been here. .
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-24-2012, 06:37 PM

RE: Does no one coupon around here?!? ;)

LIFE'S A CIRCUS & WE'RE THE CLOWNS!!!

My Mood/Status:
dawngrf has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinNicole2780 View Post
I just moved here from WA about 2 months ago. While I do love the fact that there is always tons of products and tons of q's for me to choose from unlike back home.. I did find it nice to know other couponers to meet up for coupon swaps and things... in Washington each grocery visit you would see at least 4-5 people with their coupon binders out.. here.. I have only seen one person in the 2 months i have been here. .
Hi! They are out there, I don't see many up in the Denver metro area, either. I myself, haven't been taking my binder in stores with me often, just not enough deals, lately. And, no one around here, has much to say here or any other sites.
Hope you connect with some down CS way!
Old 05-24-2012, 07:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ilived in denver,thorton and arora co for years. Just moved back home to kansas. Their was a colorado loop of girls we met once. If you need info let me know.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:39 PM

couponcandice has posted more than 10 good deals
I just moved from WA. I never couponed there, just started here. But I knew people back home that did it here. And here I get kinda looked at funny.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
KristinNicole2780 has posted more than 150 good deals!KristinNicole2780 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtopinka View Post
Ilived in denver,thorton and arora co for years. Just moved back home to kansas. Their was a colorado loop of girls we met once. If you need info let me know.
That would be great actually! thanks!
Old 05-25-2012, 08:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponcandice View Post
I just moved from WA. I never couponed there, just started here. But I knew people back home that did it here. And here I get kinda looked at funny.
Yeah the one person I saw with a coupon binder at the commissary here everyone was stopping and commenting or staring oddly at her. I stopped her and told her how awesome it was to see!! haha..
Old 06-03-2012, 09:25 PM

tltedv has posted more than 5 good deals
Im in the colorado springs area. Yes i do get looked at since not many couponers i noticed around. I like my binder and i love saving. They can look crazy all they want. At least im saving money. Ive been looking for coupon buddies. So far striking out.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:33 PM

Professional Fangirl

My Mood/Status:
medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
OMG! LOOK AT THAT BABY!!! AWWWWW! You just melted me. Hey, did you get my envy? I pm'd you but got no answer. I set it priority like uber weeks ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.