Walmart Colorado Springs

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 05:13 PM
coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
brezi has posted more than 75 good deals!
Walmart walmart Colorado Springs

i thought i might contribute to anyones price books, or coupon match ups,
as of 6am 10-14-11, crest trial size still on sale .97, new dr. pepper ten $1.00, and old spice 1.7 oz new shipment this morning at the walmart on palmer park and powers in the springs.
however i did take 14 of them, still a lot left when i left though.

if you dont know there were coupons available making all of these free, at least for me.
crest 2$ off 1 no size restriction
2- liter dr. pepper free up to 1.99$
old spice 1.00$ off 1 1.7 oz or larger

ps.
still no shick razors under 2$

anyways i hope this helps for anyone in my area!
The Following User Says Thank You to brezi For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-03-2011, 08:24 PM

RE: walmart Colorado Springs

It's good to be back!
Too busy for coupons? NEVER!

My Mood/Status:
Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi!!

Thanks for this! I'm a little late but I can never find deals at this Walmart. It's so busy and I have no idea where the clearance section is. I recently moved from out east so I'm used to the one in falcon - but Palmer park is now closer. I hate going there because it's always packed!! Its worth it though for the free and really cheap deals. Do you know where their clearance section is?

iPhone user - please forgive any auto-correct errors
Old 11-04-2011, 08:48 AM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
no prob...ive found that it is the easiest to go to this walmart early in the morning...ive tried it at like 10 pm, still very packed! so go around 6 am if you can.

ive never seen the clearance section until i went at 6am, they had in the middle of the hall between the house hold and cleaning stuff and the baby stuff, the one that runs parallel with the whole store. anyways they had a ton of carts lined up packed with stuff and on each cart they had a sign stating, "everything in this cart is X.xx" etc. but i havent paid enough attention during the day to tell you if its there at that time or not.

anyways like i said, go in the morning, it was the only time i could find the dr. pepper ten, or the old spice travel size, theres alot of shelf clearing there!

oh and the cashiers at night are terrible
the morning cashiers are great, even some old lady cashier that you think would be terrible. they're nice!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:43 AM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Good advice!! Which Walgreens do you go to? I hate the one on circle &galley. My favorite is the one all the way up on briar gate. It's brand new and they actually offer for you to do multiple transactions!! Lol

Old 11-04-2011, 11:04 AM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
i do not like walgreens :/, i have yet to find a good one, except for the one i live right next to, but only during like mid day when this one african american girl works, shes pregnant though, so she will be out for a while soon i bet. anyways i dont like the night staff there they dont like me either haha that one is on the corner of n carefree and academy,...ive never been to that one you are talking about i should try it.

i dont like the one on pikes peak and academy. the one on stetson hills, or where ever it is in that area on powers by that ent. it was okay, but kinda embarrassing bcuz i had to check out at the front which i hate doing, but the checker was a nice young guy that was trying to help me use every coupon and trying to make sure i got me deals. but the manager was kinda mean
Old 11-04-2011, 11:08 AM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
i love love the safeway on union and academy. i go at night, just bcuz they are the only ones i think that close at 12, when the others close at 11, and i like to avoid crowds. anyways, they are super nice at night, and during the day. the night manager i think is a couponer too.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:12 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
I will have to try that one more often. The one on circle is closest to me but it's kinda scary. Lol - they put boots on their carts so you can only take them so far. And some creepy people hang out there!! It's full of old people in the day and scary people at night !

Old 11-04-2011, 01:50 PM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
yea i dont like that side of town very much, i used to live over there. i really dont even like my side of town now. anything south of where im at just starts to get ghetto :/ haha
Old 11-15-2011, 11:29 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
pattondollard
Hi I have a group of gals that get together and trade coupons, talk about deals, etc. Would you guys like to come? We usually meet at my house and I live near Powers/Carefree. PM me if you are interested, thanks
Old 11-15-2011, 11:32 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattondollard
Hi I have a group of gals that get together and trade coupons, talk about deals, etc. Would you guys like to come? We usually meet at my house and I live near Powers/Carefree. PM me if you are interested, thanks
When do you typically meet?

Old 11-16-2011, 08:48 AM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattondollard View Post
id love to! when?
Old 11-17-2011, 06:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
pattondollard
We meet at random times LOL When are you guys available to meet?
Old 11-17-2011, 08:53 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Omg I totally need to meet with some people. I am swimming g in coupons I don't need!!! Lol - I'm typically available weds. during the day and on sat/Sunday.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
pattondollard
I will see what I can come up with. I have a craft fair this weekend on Saturday but maybe we can do something on Sunday. I usually take the kids skating at SKate City and I sit and cut coupons LOL
Old 11-17-2011, 10:31 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
How long have you been couponing?

Old 11-17-2011, 11:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
pattondollard
I have been couponing for a little over 7 years
Old 11-18-2011, 07:32 AM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Wow! I could learn a lot from you!