Im Looking For Some Couponing Friends In Colorado

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 07:53 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

jenniferv4887 has posted more than 200 great deals!jenniferv4887 has posted more than 200 great deals!jenniferv4887 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Wish Im looking for some couponing friends in Colorado

I live in SE Aurora and would love to find some friends also interested in couponing like I am. I do not know anyone who likes to use coupons like I do, but I would love to find some people near me who do.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-10-2011, 08:18 PM

RE: Im looking for some couponing friends in Colorado

My Mood/Status:
cap8877 has posted more than 25 good deals
Hi!!!!! I live in Littleton!!!!! I think I might love to coupon more then you!!!!! Where is your favorite place to coupon? I get the best results at Safeway!!!!! let me know if I can help or if you want to coupon together!!!!!! Thanks Caressa
Old 10-10-2011, 08:33 PM

jenniferv4887 has posted more than 200 great deals!jenniferv4887 has posted more than 200 great deals!jenniferv4887 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have been couponing for about 7 years but I have really gotten into it in the past 2 years. I love shopping walgreens and rite aid, but I love safeway too I would love someone to coupon together with, thanks. Do you ever come up this way towards Aurora?
Old 10-10-2011, 09:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
Sometimes... I have girlfriend who lives off of tower rd. I mainly shop in littleton or englewood. When I am out shopping and see deals I will send you updates so you can go check them out in your area!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 11:25 AM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
brezi has posted more than 75 good deals!
Hi...im in the springs. Ineed some help:/... I'm trying to find deals I see on here, but when I go to do it I can not find it! Is colorado behind in deals and sales..or do we not get them? I'm confused. I heard listerine was rolling with a cat at walgreens. but when I priced it at my walgreens it's not on sale. Also I couldn't find shick razors disposables for anything less than 5.60 ish...or is it just the springs?
Old 10-13-2011, 12:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
I am not for sure about the Springs area retailer. I dont have a problem when it comes to doing the deals. I do find that " thekrazycouponlady" has a lot of deals as well that work really well for my area. You need to actually go to the stores and see whats really on sale. I spend one day every week in the stores writing down the deals, then I spend one more day matching up my coupons to the sales, and then the third day shopping. Not all sales are in the ad when they are delivered in the mail. It really does take some work to get the best value for your buck. HTH
Old 10-13-2011, 12:36 PM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
yea i know right. im just starting out, and thats what ive been doing..ive been making spread sheets of safeway and walmart price matches for coupons and also just a regular list of stuff i want to track. i was just curious on a few things that i cant seem to get the deals for
Old 10-13-2011, 12:52 PM

I'm not sure. I have found a few websites I use to match up my deals for Aurora. I really like bargain blessings for the grocery store ads, they match up safeway, albertsons, and king soopers for colorado. For my other deals such as walgreens, rite aid and walmart I usually use hip2save, I just love this site.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenniferv4887 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 12:54 PM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
hey thanks! ill check it out!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:03 PM

Let me know how you like those sites. They are always the first ones I go to. I really like that bargain blessings is so easy to read compared to some other sites.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:34 PM

LIFE'S A CIRCUS & WE'RE THE CLOWNS!!!

My Mood/Status:
dawngrf has posted more than 75 good deals!
Hi all! I used to be into couponing, many years ago, back when there was more than one newspaper & many more groc stores to price match or that doubled coupons. I've just recently started trying to do some "Smart Couponing" but really don't have the time it takes to be super sucessful. I really only can go shopping Wed. nites (9pm-11pm) and Sundays (after church, but usually so tired, it's hard to stay focused). I live in the Parker/Lonetree area & would love to share the local deals!!! (or coupons or UPC). Thanks, Dawn
Old 10-15-2011, 10:36 PM

LIFE'S A CIRCUS & WE'RE THE CLOWNS!!!

My Mood/Status:
dawngrf has posted more than 75 good deals!
Oh, and what do you think of the CouponMom site?
Old 10-16-2011, 11:26 AM

couponmom site

I've just recently started to look at the couponmom site and I think I'm going to like it. I can find deals at my local stores and it lists everything. I think I will start using this site and see how it goes. What do you guys think of couponmom? Have you used it before?
Old 10-18-2011, 03:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
jamos has posted more than 300 great deals!jamos has posted more than 300 great deals!jamos has posted more than 300 great deals!jamos has posted more than 300 great deals!
For local matchups springsbargins is also a good resource!

I am a Littleton Couponer as well!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to jamos For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 05:03 PM

I also use springsbargains, nice to meet everyone
Old 10-18-2011, 05:07 PM

My drug of choice "Coupons"

My Mood/Status:
cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I live in Brighton, and I use to live in the Montbello area. I come to Aurora often. I get lots of inserts most weeks. Maybe we could meet up sometimes. LMK
Old 10-18-2011, 05:49 PM

That would be great, I would love to meet some like minded people, I know absolutely no one who uses coupons. I definately need some friends that coupon like me.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:45 AM

kjade84
Help Sign Pueblo Couponer!

Hi there! I live in the Pueblo area and I am looking for others who enjoy couponing who might like to share ideas or shop together! I shop at Safeway, King Soopers, and Walmart the most. I feel that our Target and 29th Street Safeway are the worst places to use coupons from experience. Let me know if you are in the area!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
Hi !!! I live in Littleton so I am not in the area but I love trading deals. If I see a deal I will send you a private message on here. This is my email if you would like to email me... Cap8877@comcast.net..... I love couponing at safeway. It is my favorite place. They dont have a limit on the number of coupons unlike king soopers. I just found a deal at safeway on febreze. If you buy 3 or more of them it makes them $1.50 and if you have the q's from P&G from 10-2 it makes them .50 cents a piece and there is no limit. You can use the $2/2 or $1/1. Also if you have the 8/28 ss there is a $1 off of sara lee sweets ( which is the pies or sweet bread) and with the in ad q it makes them only $1.99 good way to stock up for the holidays!!!! HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to cap8877 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2011, 01:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
Sorry I just checked and the q for the sara lee is in the 8/7 RP!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
jamos has posted more than 300 great deals!jamos has posted more than 300 great deals!jamos has posted more than 300 great deals!jamos has posted more than 300 great deals!
I am going to have to check out the febreze deal!

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
NotSoKrazy has posted more than 75 good deals!
Howdy everyone, I'm also in the Littleton area! My folks are in Aurora though, so I'm ALL OVER the Denver-Metro. BEWARE! The Streets at Buckingham shopping center (including the Greatland Target) in Aurora charges a 5% fee to shop at any of their stores! I don't know about you, but as a penny pincher I don't want to pay 5% for ambiance, fair warning, all ye who enter there.

How cool is this, I really started to feel like I was the only couponer in my area, especially since we don't suffer too badly from shelf-clearing from what I've seen.

I've always couponed, but I didn't start 'hoarding' coupons (as my folks call it) until about a month ago so I'm out of luck for the Febreze deal. Bummer.

Thanks for sharing your links to the sites you match with, the one I was using wasn't regional so I had some minor issues. Because of that I've been shopping mostly at Target and Walgreens, but I know there's deals to be had at Safeway and I can't wait to go get my free bleach today!

I'll be at December's couponing 101 class that was listed on the Bargain Blessings site, and what do you know I'm really close by! Hopefully I'll get to meet a couple of you there!
Old 12-05-2011, 03:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
Welcome!!!!! I am so happy that I am not the only one in Littleton!!!!! We should get together and to a trip!!!! If you need anything or find a good deal e-mail me and I can do the same!!!! cap8877@comcast.net Hope to share some good deals!!!! Thanks Caressa
Old 02-03-2012, 09:11 AM

rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am in Lakewood and started couponing in May. I too love Safeway. Wish they were on the list on here the way kingsoopers is. Will post anything I find in the area. Someone made a good point about the property improvement fee. I hadn't really thought of that. Guess I will drive to southwest plaza target instead of belmar because I am about half way in the middle.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
JadeAdams has posted more than 1 good deal
I'm in south east aurora also. I'm off Parker rd and belleview. Not sure if that is close to you but I would love a couponing buddy.