Im In Co If Anyone Needs Help Im A Pro

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 09:46 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ckhish has posted more than 5 good deals
Im in co if anyone needs help im a pro

I've been doing this for a long time !!! The key is be patient. If anyone wants to trade here in co I'm up I get ten papers a week so I've got a ton of q's. I'm also a great leader abs can show ya how I do it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ckhish For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-21-2011, 10:55 AM

RE: Im in co if anyone needs help im a pro

Booking Newborn Photo shoots!

My Mood/Status:
QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank you for posting this!

The forum used to be full of people just like yourself!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In search of Pampers Gifts to Grow codes.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QBMOM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 02:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
savingalittle has posted more than 10 good deals
I think my husband would have a FIT if I got better at couponing. He hates using coupons to begin with because "we're not poor", but is getting irritated with my stockpile... which is VERY small. I am now using all the space in the pantry... that's all!

I have only been couponing for a few months, so the savings you get from using the stockpile haven't really hit the bottom line yet. I think once he notices the lower grocery bill, he will have second thoughts.
The Following User Says Thank You to savingalittle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 02:21 PM

It's good to be back!
Too busy for coupons? NEVER!

My Mood/Status:
Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Where in Colorado are you?

Sent from my iPhone
Old 06-22-2011, 02:10 PM

tennwlkrlvr has posted more than 10 good deals
Hi Shashahx!

I am in Peyton! My daughter-in-law and I are just getting started so we could use any help available. You said you get 10 papers a week...does that mean you pay for the papers to be delivered or do you have a source like a recycle center?

Nice to meet you!
Tina and Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to tennwlkrlvr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennwlkrlvr
Hi Shashahx!

I am in Peyton! My daughter-in-law and I are just getting started so we could use any help available. You said you get 10 papers a week...does that mean you pay for the papers to be delivered or do you have a source like a recycle center?

Nice to meet you!
Tina and Alex
Hi! It wasn't me that started the post or said I get 10 papers a week. However - I usually get 12 -15 as a combo of ones I buy locally an inserts I order online from other regions. Buying papers here - you would get both the gazette and the Denver post. The post usually has more and better Qs.

I live in Rush! We are not too far away! I would love to help in any way I can! I have a link to my Facebook page below as well. I don't post as much as other bloggers but I try .

Sent from my iPhone
Old 06-28-2011, 01:28 PM

:)

My Mood/Status:
rockgurl87 has posted more than 100 good deals!rockgurl87 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashahx

Hi! It wasn't me that started the post or said I get 10 papers a week. However - I usually get 12 -15 as a combo of ones I buy locally an inserts I order online from other regions. Buying papers here - you would get both the gazette and the Denver post. The post usually has more and better Qs.

I live in Rush! We are not too far away! I would love to help in any way I can! I have a link to my Facebook page below as well. I don't post as much as other bloggers but I try .

Sent from my iPhone
Hello
I'm in the springs and I'm always willing to learn help is a great thing!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to rockgurl87 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 01:38 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Welcome rockgurl87!! Just let us know if there is anything specific you need help with. AFC is a wonderful place! If you haven't already - I highly recommend checking out AFC 101 AFC 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup and Couponing 101 Couponing 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

They were both very helpful to me! Also, check the forums for the stores you like to shop at (I know our supply of stores is limited here!) for current great deals!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
rockgurl87 has posted more than 100 good deals!rockgurl87 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Thanks for the welcome, I've been doing this for a year now. I had a binder before it was cool
I love meeting other couponers and learning something, knowledge is power. I watched this site for a while lurking.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:01 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Ah! A pro well glad you finally joined the site. It's very useful! Not much activity in the Colorado threads - but I am single handedly trying to change that! Lol - welcome any help.

Sent from my iPhone
The Following User Says Thank You to Shashahx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 02:36 PM

May my love be louder than the words I speak
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhish View Post
I've been doing this for a long time !!! The key is be patient. If anyone wants to trade here in co I'm up I get ten papers a week so I've got a ton of q's. I'm also a great leader abs can show ya how I do it.
Ahhh if only you lived a few states west! I would LOVE to have the ins and outs from a pro!
Old 06-28-2011, 02:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
Pro ha I agree the Colorado thread needs livening. I just moved back here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockgurl87 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 02:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
I think in coupling it's always good to network
The Following User Says Thank You to rockgurl87 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 03:01 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Networking is good. Never been any good at it though, in person. That's why I love the internet. Only place I have time to network anyways! I could seriously use about 15 more hours in every day!
Old 07-03-2011, 08:01 PM

Amazing Member!

Fallyn has posted more than 25 good deals
I'm up in fort Collins!!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:15 PM

Stargzr87 has posted more than 25 good deals
I would welcome any help. I live in Colorado Springs. I have done really well so far and have a ton of beauty items that I got for free. I just can't really figure out the grocery aspect of couponing, which is what my family really needs!
Old 07-05-2011, 11:37 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargzr87
I would welcome any help. I live in Colorado Springs. I have done really well so far and have a ton of beauty items that I got for free. I just can't really figure out the grocery aspect of couponing, which is what my family really needs!
I'm in the springs as well. Actually I live in Rush - but the springs is the only place to work/shop . I do the thread for Albertsons deals for our area - hopefully that can help some. There is a really good as this week that is should have matchups posted for tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions or I can be of any help!! I'm hoping to organize a get together soon with several of us from the area.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 07-17-2011, 09:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
whitehouse1963 has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi everyone, I am in the Thornton/Brighton area and would love to fins afew couponers to talk with. I started doing this in March dur to being laid off. I have gotten pretty good at it, but I think I still have more to learn. It has become my hobby. I haven't had a hobby in a long time. My grown daughters have started using coupons as well, after seeing me use them. Let me know if you are in my area, I would love someone new to talk to.
The Following User Says Thank You to whitehouse1963 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 06:35 PM

caseytrill has posted more than 10 good deals
I live in Colorado and get the post delivered and end up going to Kings to get additional papers, how do you all get all your papers? Would love to know this before this Sunday when all 3 inserts come out. THANKS!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:27 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseytrill View Post
I live in Colorado and get the post delivered and end up going to Kings to get additional papers, how do you all get all your papers? Would love to know this before this Sunday when all 3 inserts come out. THANKS!
I live in a very rural area. So I have to travel into town on Sunday's to get the papers. I prefer the Post because it has better coupons. However, since I don't usually feel like wasting my gas to drive 45 minutes to get it (and often they are already out, unless I get up at 5 am) - I usually order from online. I get them from the Dallas area and/or Florida. They have better coupons than even The Post does. If I remember I will grabe 1 or 2 of The Gazette (from CS Springs) on my way to work on Monday morning. There are usually plenty of those still left, !
Old 07-27-2011, 08:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
whitehouse1963 has posted more than 5 good deals
I have 3 papers delivered to my home. They are 1.00 for each one. So I pay 12.00 a month and get three papers a week. It is cheaper that way and you don't have to go out no matter what the weather is like. If I want more than that I run to Walmart to buy more, they are 1.50 each there.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:02 PM

caseytrill has posted more than 10 good deals
Can you give me the links to the mail inserts?
Thank you both for the input!
Old 07-27-2011, 09:51 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseytrill
Can you give me the links to the mail inserts?
Thank you both for the input!
One that I have used is wholeinserts.com but it's kinda pricey. Just depends on what you value more. I'm still saving. Usually if you order a week or two behind they are cheaper. Wish I could figure out how to get papers delivered. Seems impossible when you live in a rural area

iPhone user - please forgive any auto-correct errors
Old 07-27-2011, 10:01 PM

Armywifeplus3

mjohnston10 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I live in Colorado springs also, I've been couponing for years but just moved here. I know how to commissary coupon but other stores scared me. would love to meet others who can help me.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:14 PM

It's good to be back!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohnston10
I live in Colorado springs also, I've been couponing for years but just moved here. I know how to commissary coupon but other stores scared me. would love to meet others who can help me.
Feel free to post any questions!!! Happy to help

iPhone user - please forgive any auto-correct errors