Im In Co If Anyone Needs Help Im A Pro

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 09:38 AM

RE: Im in co if anyone needs help im a pro

Busy

My Mood/Status:
Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Smile

Hi,is there 3 inserts coming out this coming Sunday?
Did not want to be left out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..../\,/\ Add to your profile
...( =';'= ) to show
.../*♥♥*\ that you are
.(.|.|..|.|.) against animal cruelty ♥
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2012, 09:44 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
It seemed like there were three last week. Does that happen two weeks In a row?
Old 02-03-2012, 09:48 AM

rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!rebecca6311 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
sundaycouponpreview.com
This website only lists two. Neither look that good to me though.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:56 AM

Busy

My Mood/Status:
Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Oh good I can get a break . Thank-you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..../\,/\ Add to your profile
...( =';'= ) to show
.../*♥♥*\ that you are
.(.|.|..|.|.) against animal cruelty ♥
Old 02-03-2012, 12:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
whitehouse1963 has posted more than 5 good deals
I would love to find a coupon friend. Someone to trade coupons with, to get together and cut, sort coupons and to go shopping with. I live in the Thornton, Brighton area if anyone is interested. It is just me, my husband and my mother in law here at my house and they don't get the coupon thing. So it would be nice to have someone to talk to that understands it all. I am not a pro at all, but since may of 2011 it has become my hobby. I keep a stock pile in my basement and it is worth about 3000.00. I give alot of stuff away. I give to my three daughters familes and friends and then once a year in December what ever is left I donate to my church or a needy charity. Let me know if you could use a couponing friend.

Thanks,
Debbie
Old 08-21-2012, 09:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
reader2011 has posted more than 1 good deal
Question Help!!!! Please!!! Advice/tips & questions about dumpster diving???

When I lived with my dad my stepmother starting couponing like crazy!! I moved out of my dad's house about 5 months ago with no money or job. My friend and her mom took me in and to help them out I started couponing but not that serious.

I moved to Centennial CO two months ago to live with my real mom and stepdad. Well, my job is part time and because my schedule is based on my boss's schedule (I work as a nanny) I often have several days in between my days of work. So I decided to take up couponing again, much to my mom's dismay and my stepdad's amusement. That is until they saw the stack of about 30 coupons I had in about two days.

My main thing is I really don't want to pay for newspapers & online couponing gives you only so much coupons. Does anyone know if dumpster diving is legal in Aurora/Centennial area? And if it is does anyone know of any good places to go dumpster dive? Also any other tips & advice would be great.

Thanks.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehouse1963 View Post
I would love to find a coupon friend. Someone to trade coupons with, to get together and cut, sort coupons and to go shopping with. I live in the Thornton, Brighton area if anyone is interested. It is just me, my husband and my mother in law here at my house and they don't get the coupon thing. So it would be nice to have someone to talk to that understands it all. I am not a pro at all, but since may of 2011 it has become my hobby. I keep a stock pile in my basement and it is worth about 3000.00. I give alot of stuff away. I give to my three daughters familes and friends and then once a year in December what ever is left I donate to my church or a needy charity. Let me know if you could use a couponing friend.

Thanks,
Debbie
I would love to have a couponing buddy. I live in the Aurora/Centennial area. I have no idea how far that is from you, but I would still love a buddy.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashahx View Post
I live in a very rural area. So I have to travel into town on Sunday's to get the papers. I prefer the Post because it has better coupons. However, since I don't usually feel like wasting my gas to drive 45 minutes to get it (and often they are already out, unless I get up at 5 am) - I usually order from online. I get them from the Dallas area and/or Florida. They have better coupons than even The Post does. If I remember I will grabe 1 or 2 of The Gazette (from CS Springs) on my way to work on Monday morning. There are usually plenty of those still left, !
I used to live in the Fort Worth area before I moved here to months ago. I loved the inserts from the Star-telegram. I had no idea you could use other state's newspapers!! Awesome thanks
Old 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM

My drug of choice "Coupons"

My Mood/Status:
cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehouse1963 View Post
Hi everyone, I am in the Thornton/Brighton area and would love to fins afew couponers to talk with. I started doing this in March dur to being laid off. I have gotten pretty good at it, but I think I still have more to learn. It has become my hobby. I haven't had a hobby in a long time. My grown daughters have started using coupons as well, after seeing me use them. Let me know if you are in my area, I would love someone new to talk to.
I'm in Brighton, and would also enjoy someone to talk coupons with someone. It would also be fun to coupon with someone. LMK
Old 08-25-2012, 01:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashahx View Post
I live in a very rural area. So I have to travel into town on Sunday's to get the papers. I prefer the Post because it has better coupons. However, since I don't usually feel like wasting my gas to drive 45 minutes to get it (and often they are already out, unless I get up at 5 am) - I usually order from online. I get them from the Dallas area and/or Florida. They have better coupons than even The Post does. If I remember I will grabe 1 or 2 of The Gazette (from CS Springs) on my way to work on Monday morning. There are usually plenty of those still left, !
Can you give me the website link to where you buy the Dallas area newspaper, particularly if you ever use the Star Telegram because I would love to be able to still get those coupons? Also are any of the newspaper you get the double coupon issues?