Can I Tag Along?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 05:51 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

PoorDad has posted more than 1 good deal
Can I Tag Along?

We're new to coupons. Would be great if myself and my wife could meet somebody at a local store in the Arvada, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield area and tag along to watch you work the magic.

My wife goes to school 4 days a week and has Fridays off. We'd really appreciate it if we could tag along with somebody local who may be taking a shopping trip on a Friday sometime.

Please send an email or private message if you're interested in taking a couple newbies under your wing and giving us a crash course in coupons.

Thanks very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to PoorDad For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-12-2011, 12:26 PM

RE: Can I Tag Along?

JazzyChick has posted more than 1 good deal
I'd love to do the same in Colorado Springs. I'm just starting out and am a little overwhelmed by all of the info!
The Following User Says Thank You to JazzyChick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 01:55 PM

It's good to be back!
Too busy for coupons? NEVER!

My Mood/Status:
Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am in Colorado Springs, however most of my couponing is done afterwork (late) or with the whole family. I'd love to help in anyway I can, but don't think a "tag-a-long" would work out too well. It's a GREAT idea though - I hope you get some responses.

I am, however, looking into holding a coupon class soon. I can let ya know if I ever get it together, but by then you might be well on your way already.

Keep posting quesitons here and visiting the forums for your stores and you'll get the hang of it pretty easy
Old 07-08-2011, 11:27 AM

tristenlee
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorDad
We're new to coupons. Would be great if myself and my wife could meet somebody at a local store in the Arvada, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield area and tag along to watch you work the magic.

My wife goes to school 4 days a week and has Fridays off. We'd really appreciate it if we could tag along with somebody local who may be taking a shopping trip on a Friday sometime.

Please send an email or private message if you're interested in taking a couple newbies under your wing and giving us a crash course in coupons.

Thanks very much.
I am in your area but still pretty new too, haven't been 100% focused on it as of late because of trips and whatnot. Hope you get replies! I would also like to see how the pros do it