Old Navy Snap Appy IPhone App

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 10:07 PM

RE: Old Navy Snap Appy iPhone App

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I see. Thanks for the info. I used it today on clearance stuff including pjs for my kids!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3 year old DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and 1 year old DD
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-09-2012, 10:30 PM

Trying to be a Proverbs 31 woman
"My Home" Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got $5/$25, $15/$75, and "Snap Five". The "Snap Five" looks like $5 off any purchase. Id that right? Also, the "Snap Five" & the $15/$75 show twice under my surprises. Do I actually have two of each? Do you have to separate the transactions?

Thanks for any help, and thanks for the reminder! I've had this app on my phone for awhile and never did anything with it.
, Colton
, & Reagan

Join us in
!
Old 06-10-2012, 04:03 AM

mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brieclark
I got $5/$25, $15/$75, and "Snap Five". The "Snap Five" looks like $5 off any purchase. Id that right? Also, the "Snap Five" & the $15/$75 show twice under my surprises. Do I actually have two of each? Do you have to separate the transactions?

Thanks for any help, and thanks for the reminder! I've had this app on my phone for awhile and never did anything with it.
I had 2 snap $5 which is good on any purchase I got my son a $5 flag shirt and didn't even pay tax I did have to do to separate transactions though.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjlajl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 04:03 AM

mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyrn
I see. Thanks for the info. I used it today on clearance stuff including pjs for my kids!
Did you use your code more than 1 time?
Old 06-10-2012, 07:59 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I went to another old navy and asked the cashier if I could use the code a second time and she said she wasn't sure and asked another cashier. They ended up saying that they would try it and if it went thru, great! Well, it worked just fine! I noticed that the first time I used it, it took a little off of each item, but the second time it made one item that cost less than 5.00 free and I paid for the second item which was less than 2.00. They have great clearance going on now with an extra 30% off!
, 3 year old DS
, and 1 year old DD
Old 06-10-2012, 09:15 AM

Work cuz I have to, Coupon cuz I love a challenge!

My Mood/Status:
rebelgolf has posted more than 400 great deals!rebelgolf has posted more than 400 great deals!rebelgolf has posted more than 400 great deals!rebelgolf has posted more than 400 great deals!rebelgolf has posted more than 400 great deals!
Snapapy

I am so sad! I went to Old Navy yesterday because I had (3) Snap Fives, (1) $5/$25 and (1) $15/$75. When I went to pay the app had crashed and I could not get to any of my coupons. They told me to delete the app and re-load it. I did but it sad that I was snapped out for the day so I lost all those coupons.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelgolf
I am so sad! I went to Old Navy yesterday because I had (3) Snap Fives, (1) $5/$25 and (1) $15/$75. When I went to pay the app had crashed and I could not get to any of my coupons. They told me to delete the app and re-load it. I did but it sad that I was snapped out for the day so I lost all those coupons.
That's terrible, do you have an iPhone? When my app crashes I just double click the hone button and the open apps show at the bottom I just hold it and close it out, then go back to the app again and it usually works fine then.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:43 AM

"My Home" Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank y'all for all the help! My husband DESPERATELY needed pants, and now he has 4 new pairs. Plus I got 2 pairs of shorts for my boys. $86 plus tax, and Old Navy is the only brand that fits my husband. He's got a nice round booty.

I also bought Old Navy gift cards at Kroger for 4x fuel points and will save about $6 on gas with our next fill-up.
, Colton
, & Reagan

Join us in
!
Old 06-10-2012, 01:51 PM

not again!!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!skbrush has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
got a 5.00 off today!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
CouponCrystal has posted more than 25 good deals
Did this yesterday and got a snap 5, 5/25, & 15/75. I used the snap 5 two times today and the 5/25 once. Mine were only good for 1 day
Old 06-15-2012, 12:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
alicia4207 has posted more than 200 great deals!alicia4207 has posted more than 200 great deals!alicia4207 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I usually walk in with both my droid phone and itouch (I have to turn my mobile hotspot on when in the store to use the itouch) I love the Snap Five!

I don't mind waiting in line twice if I have to, but usually I have the apps open and ready to do two quick transactions. My favorite right now are the $5 water bottles for free since the snap 5 takes care of tax too!

my DBF was amazed last weekend when they had the $5 tanks for men (fathers day promo), he used a Snap Five to get a free tank. It made me feel happy when he hurried to call his best friend and share the deal

I just wish one day they would forget to write Jewelry on the exclusions
Romeo 1 yr.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
alicia4207 has posted more than 200 great deals!alicia4207 has posted more than 200 great deals!alicia4207 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know I got a Snap Ten on 6/22!! & I got the usual Snap Five too!
Romeo 1 yr.
The Following User Says Thank You to alicia4207 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 11:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Received the snap ten as well! and a snap five!!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:54 AM

Loves saving $$$
Proud Navy Wife & Mommy

My Mood/Status:
kanilea2004 has posted more than 200 great deals!kanilea2004 has posted more than 200 great deals!kanilea2004 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Received snap 10 as well! So excited to see what goodies I can get for free!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:27 AM

Thanks for the heads up I got a snap ten that expires in 4 days!
Old 06-23-2012, 10:02 PM

"My Home" Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Thank y'all for the alert! I got a snap ten, a snap five, and a $5/$25. AND it's Super Cash time!
, Colton
, & Reagan

Join us in
!
The Following User Says Thank You to brieclark For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 04:42 AM

I was just getting used to enjoying these coupons and found out my Old navy is closing tomorrow!!! The next closet one isn't worth the trip for free $5! I'm so sad stupid mall is upgrading and I'm guessing they wanted more money to lease the space because hallmark is leaving too due to contract issues
Old 06-24-2012, 05:41 AM

indianadana has posted more than 300 great deals!indianadana has posted more than 300 great deals!indianadana has posted more than 300 great deals!indianadana has posted more than 300 great deals!
Two packages of socks are free has anyone ever gotten two of the same at the same time? I have a ten and a five and I am wondering if there is any reason to keep snapping until I use them up.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianadana
Two packages of socks are free has anyone ever gotten two of the same at the same time? I have a ten and a five and I am wondering if there is any reason to keep snapping until I use them up.
Wien I tried to snap more it says I've got all the surprises available
Old 06-25-2012, 02:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
CouponCrystal has posted more than 25 good deals
I love love this app!!! I have gotten lots of free and cheap items!! My kids are tired of me asking are u snapped out for the day? ?
Old 06-25-2012, 04:47 PM

coupon crazy!

My Mood/Status:
omgzitsmiranda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!omgzitsmiranda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!omgzitsmiranda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!omgzitsmiranda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!omgzitsmiranda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!omgzitsmiranda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!omgzitsmiranda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!omgzitsmiranda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I cannot find this app is it iPod only

Baby #1: EDD 08.25.14
Awaiting the arrival of:
Penelope Starr
Old 06-25-2012, 04:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda
I cannot find this app is it iPod only
I have it on my iPhone HTH
step mom to aj 17yrs old
wife to Alfred
Old 06-25-2012, 06:35 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
For anyone who has an ipad if do the update on this app you no longer need to get online to be able to get to the coupon!!!

I LOVE this app! Last week I got a $5 and a $10. I got my grandson a shirt and myself a shirt. I hope I get some more coupons SOON!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:38 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestork7 View Post

Not sure if the $10 off $10 is still on there...my manager said it was taken down, because of abuse. The $5 off is still there, and there are $5 off $25 and $10 of $75 available too.
What kind of abuse? How come the $10 can be abused but not the $5 one
Old 06-25-2012, 07:57 PM

I love vinegar!
Addicted to Coupons!!!

My Mood/Status:
Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I tried snapping the logo on my t shirt and it just says that whatever i'm snapping isn't snappable and to make sure I have the latest version. well I do and it's still not working so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
(2)