UPDATE!! Need Some Prayers Please! (kinda Long)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 08:07 PM

RE: UPDATE!! Need some prayers please! (kinda long)

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ashambmom89 has posted more than 300 great deals!ashambmom89 has posted more than 300 great deals!ashambmom89 has posted more than 300 great deals!ashambmom89 has posted more than 300 great deals!
You are in my thoughts and prayers, the testimonies of raeni and grace maddie are proof of god's miracles that take place everyday. I pray that you will get wonderful news.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashambmom89 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-20-2008, 08:11 PM

Mary Kay girl!

My Mood/Status:
amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amcguirk has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I've included you and that precious little one in my prayers tonight.
The Following User Says Thank You to amcguirk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 06:38 AM

is searching high and low for Pampers Points!

My Mood/Status:
LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace.maddie View Post
i have goose bumps reading this. the same thing happened to me almost exactly. my levals were not going up like the text book said they should so my dr ordered an u/s. no heart beat. he said it was a missed misscarrige and i should have a d&c done asap. i said no. i can't explain it, but i just KNEW he was wrong. he told me i could try and miscarry naturally, but he would need to monitor me and he gave me a time limit. well i had to go in every other day for betas, and an u/s the betas would only go up a couple of #'s or so (they are suppose to double every other day for a singleton pregnancy) and still no heart beat. this went on for a month. my dr finally said look, the baby is not living it was a bad egg, you have to have a d&c so you don't get an infection. i agreed to come in the next day and have one. i remember the walk into the hospital, i can remeber the exact words i prayed over and over..." god, please take my babys heart in your hands and make it beat".... well we did a final u/s right before i was to get the d&c and there is was. my dr actually fell to his knees and cried and prayed with me! that moment was the single most amazing moment of my whole life! thats the moment i found my faith in God. today grace is four and a half years old, and is perfect and healthy. she has two younger sisters who didn't follow the text book either but they are all three thriving, so please pray and follow what your heart is saying. i hate to think how diffrent my life would be right now if i had followed my drs advice and had a c&c that first day.

WOW! What a miracle! (I see that you named that special little baby "Grace.") How appropriate! What a great story!
Michael Landon, (1936 - 1991)
The Following User Says Thank You to LauraO For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 07:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Will have you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(3)who loves
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love to
and
The Following User Says Thank You to babyboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Updated first post
The Following User Says Thank You to Natesmom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:39 AM

we were all newbies once
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NJMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
That's great!!

The Following User Says Thank You to NJMom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:40 AM

I'm off to see the wizard.....
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lhart24 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Glad to hear the good news!!! Keep us updated..
The Following User Says Thank You to lhart24 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:44 AM

Look at my New Auction

My Mood/Status:
rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
O am so happy for you. I went threw the same thing the wait over the weekend and with mine no heart beat so I am very very happy for you that they found the heart beat. Heavenly Father is always there for you so lean on him for help. Great News and thank you for sharing it with us.

The Following User Says Thank You to rgyman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:45 AM

is searching for deals on AFC!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kristieboyd has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
YAY! I am so glad to hear the good news!! What's your new EDD?
Ben
and Baby Jacob
The Following User Says Thank You to kristieboyd For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:51 AM

is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
God is good! I am so happy for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!babyboy2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
oh im so glad to hear your good news!!!
(3)who loves

I love to
and
The Following User Says Thank You to babyboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
ashambmom89 has posted more than 300 great deals!ashambmom89 has posted more than 300 great deals!ashambmom89 has posted more than 300 great deals!ashambmom89 has posted more than 300 great deals!
that so great!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ashambmom89 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Natesmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgyman View Post
O am so happy for you. I went threw the same thing the wait over the weekend and with mine no heart beat so I am very very happy for you that they found the heart beat. Heavenly Father is always there for you so lean on him for help. Great News and thank you for sharing it with us.
Very Sorry to hear your news
Old 07-21-2008, 09:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristieboyd View Post
YAY! I am so glad to hear the good news!! What's your new EDD?
My new due date is 3/15/09, it was originally 2/28/09. I dont care what the date as long as the baby is healthy!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:07 AM

loves AFC!!!
Waiting for summer...

My Mood/Status:
vkearney has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!vkearney has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!vkearney has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!vkearney has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!vkearney has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!vkearney has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!vkearney has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!vkearney has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
sending hugs and prayers your way...congrats!
The Following User Says Thank You to vkearney For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 10:30 AM

Winter is back!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
The power of prayer is strong especially when so many are praying the same prayer. He heard our prayers, sending prayers for continued good news.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doubledee4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 10:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
cocobaby has posted more than 25 good deals
All blessings to you and yours...

The Following User Says Thank You to cocobaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 10:52 AM

Look at my New Auction

My Mood/Status:
rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesmom View Post
Very Sorry to hear your news
I was at 26 weeks. I know I will see my two little ones again one day. I am bless to have 7 healthy little ones but I will also think of those two little ones and even have a special ring I wear to remind me of them.

I so excited you got good news and by the way one of my kids birthday is March 10th. I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy baby.

The Following User Says Thank You to rgyman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 10:54 AM

Go Buckeyes!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carriemb2 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
YAY!! That's great.

The Following User Says Thank You to carriemb2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 10:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!
Great news!! Thanks for letting us know!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MarianTupeloMs For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 11:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Amidala081499 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
That is fantastic news!!!

I am sooo very happy for you. Thanks for the update and may God bless you and your baby!!!

Hugs!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May the Force be with US ... We are the coupon Jedi's out to restore freedom to the fixed income family!!!

AFC Believes in
The Following User Says Thank You to Amidala081499 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 12:18 PM

AFC Star Member

grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
God is good! i just knew you were fine. i really had a feeling about it. maybe if your baby had read all those text books it would have know it was suppose to double . congrats! keep us updated on your pregnancy.
The Following User Says Thank You to grace.maddie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 05:15 PM

is searching high and low for Pampers Points!

My Mood/Status:
LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!LauraO has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
SEEEEEEE????? Didn't I tell you not to worry?????? I told you that doctor had the due date screwed up!

When I went in for my first exam, I was the one who told the doctor the date of conception and when my due date was. He sarcastically said something like it was impossible for me to pinpoint my due date, then back-pedaled when he came up with the same due date!!! LOL!!!

All of us Christians have your back Amanda!!!!

Go celebrate with a nice, tall glass of orange juice!
Michael Landon, (1936 - 1991)
The Following User Says Thank You to LauraO For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 05:40 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
imhisclay has posted more than 400 great deals!imhisclay has posted more than 400 great deals!imhisclay has posted more than 400 great deals!imhisclay has posted more than 400 great deals!imhisclay has posted more than 400 great deals!
Yay!!!!!!!

I love saving money!
Wife
and mommy to a 5 year old
a 3 year old
a newborn born on 1-30-12
and two little angels up in heaven who left us at around 13 weeks- July 2008 and the other at 9 weeks-Sept. 25, 2010
"Forever in our hearts."
The Following User Says Thank You to imhisclay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 07:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraO View Post

Go celebrate with a nice, tall glass of orange juice!
Yes, you were right! Sadly, no juice allowed for me, too much sugar, darn diabetes ruins everything! I'll stick to my diet iced tea

Tags
kinda, long, prayers, update