What Are You And Your Family Doing For The 4th Of July

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 06:53 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Sorry Dear, I needed those coupons!!

My Mood/Status:
angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Drive What are You and Your Family doing for the 4th of July

All our kids are married and gone so it is just my DH and I. The town we live in is having an all day party. The Pig farms from around here donated pigs and the firemen are going to cook them all night, then tomorrow at 11 everyone can eat dinner free. They are going to have people singing, turtle races, swimming races, bicycle races, treasure in the sand box ( where kids go in the sand and find money). Co-ED softball tournament. Sounds like it will be fun. So guess we will busy at the City Park tomorrow. Then tomorrow night the fire Dept will put off fire Works.
The Following User Says Thank You to angel wings For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-03-2008, 06:58 PM

RE: What are You and Your Family doing for the 4th of July

is searching for deals on AFC!

My Mood/Status:
therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!therbel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
DD ( 15 mo old) is spending the entire weekend at grammies!!!!!! And DH and I are going to celebrate out 9th anniversary!!! This is the first weekend we have had alone since january!!!! We have no set plans, but I am sure we will have a great time
The Following User Says Thank You to therbel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2008, 06:59 PM

Simply loving AFC, and my AFC family
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!twinkie23 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Your city sounds like a wonderful little town.

We go to the club pool and have the annual BBQ & Funival for the Children. Last year the Ben & Jerrys Truck showed up to serve ice cream to the children. Ok children at heart! Then evening fireworks.

Enjoy the 4th of July!
P.S. I love your posts...always very helpful! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to twinkie23 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2008, 07:02 PM

Neocon

My Mood/Status:
SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Lazy day by the pool with fireworks in the evening.

Then on Sat. we are hosting a BBQ at our house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't forget to say please and THANK YOU!
The Following User Says Thank You to SoccerMama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2008, 07:04 PM

is suppossed to be working
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
triscut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!triscut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!triscut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!triscut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!triscut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!triscut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!triscut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
We spend the day with family and bbq. Then we load up and head for the fireworks! All I can say is I'm glad the 4th is on a Friday this year so I don't have to wake 2 very tired little kids up the next morning for daycare!
The Following User Says Thank You to triscut For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2008, 07:13 PM

ooooh aaaaaah

My Mood/Status:
Pixiefc has posted more than 400 great deals!Pixiefc has posted more than 400 great deals!Pixiefc has posted more than 400 great deals!Pixiefc has posted more than 400 great deals!Pixiefc has posted more than 400 great deals!
Having family over to swim and grill out....
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixiefc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2008, 07:27 PM

Welcome Baby James! 1/27/14
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Time with the BF and his family in the AM and for lunch and then swimming with my folks and then Dinnner ALONE My parents are going to a party and BF has to work. But we are ALL celebrating it with a boat ride, Wii and cookout (Steaks) on Sunday when we all have off!
and new baby James!
The Following User Says Thank You to Huntinglabmom05 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2008, 07:32 PM

The early bird catches the worm!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Nothing, I think.

FreebieMama believes in reading
The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieMama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2008, 08:00 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
gracienurse has posted more than 300 great deals!gracienurse has posted more than 300 great deals!gracienurse has posted more than 300 great deals!gracienurse has posted more than 300 great deals!
We are actually getting to go somewhere! My nephew has a kareoke set up that he is going to set up at a campground in exchange for them giving us use of a lodge that sleeps 30.So my whole extended family( except one son and his girlfriend) is travelling about 60 miles in a group in the morning. And all we have to pay for is food, which most of it is coming out of our freezers and cupboards.
The Following User Says Thank You to gracienurse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2008, 01:55 AM

My Mood/Status:
angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!angel wings has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Smile

Gracie Nurse that sounds Like allot of Fun. One of my DD loves to kareoke.

Therbal~ I have been married 31 yrs.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:46 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
gracienurse has posted more than 300 great deals!gracienurse has posted more than 300 great deals!gracienurse has posted more than 300 great deals!gracienurse has posted more than 300 great deals!
Well we DID have fun but came home early...boo hoo! There were 15 of us last night in an unairconditioned bunk house very basic but we still had fun till my nephew's wife's extended family showed up (10 more than the 5 we were expecting) That also included several small kids and another dog. We also had 4 more on the way of our own family. So I just couldn't stay....I have a history of not tolerating the behavior of the main woman that showed (she drinks too much then becomes how do you say it... flirty with everybody) so we left ...if I had known this group had been invited too I would not have wasted my time, but last night was fun.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:48 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
I did forget to mention that no sooner than we sat down at the restaurant friday night , I started chatting with a lady at a nearby table and within 2 minutes the subject was how great CVS was!!!! My husband said OH NO not here too!
Old 07-06-2008, 06:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
Gracienurse you are not the only one that likes to talk about savings. Everyone I come in contact with I try to tell about AFC.

Well dang it, you shouldn't of let the other woman ruin your fun. But if it is hot and crowded get me the heck out of there. Especially when I don't like someone...hehe

Wish you could of spent the day with us. The food was wonderful. After everyone eats the Auction off what meat they have left over. We bought bacon and 1/2 a brisket. Was very good. We froze most of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to angel wings For This Useful Post:

Tags
4th, family, july