Found Another Link To The FREE $20 In Flowers Or Plants Just Pay Shipping

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 05:48 PM

RE: Found another link to the FREE $20 in flowers or Plants Just pay shipping

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!xmanandmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I ordered a dwarf banana tree and a Golden Flame Kiss Gazania. I got them today and was very pleased with the quality. I agree with the pp though that alot of flowers and bulbs come as only roots. Most all the nurseries ship "roots" to grow. You can't ship a blooming flower ya know? If you want something that isn't a "root" order a tree next time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmanandmom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 11:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
CJ** has posted more than 50 good deals
Tried OPs link a few days ago and special didn't come up. Just tried it again and it worked. Thanks so much!
The Following User Says Thank You to CJ** For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2008, 04:15 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
lyinky has posted more than 300 great deals!lyinky has posted more than 300 great deals!lyinky has posted more than 300 great deals!lyinky has posted more than 300 great deals!
I ordered on April 30th and the site says shipment between 5/19 and 5/22....was hoping it would arrive for Mother's Day....oh well! I'm traveling to Florida to visit mom on the 23rd, so I guess I will be able to plant them for her now.....still a good price.
The Following User Says Thank You to lyinky For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2008, 05:54 PM

fished cutting coupons and is organizing them

My Mood/Status:
NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
got my plants today...already planted the blueberry plant in the kit it came with. Put the strawberry's in the fridge, will pant them tomorrow. Hope I don't kill them.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:03 PM

Missing you all
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Got mind today also, I'am going to it tomorrow, well satisfied, the other one I ordered is going to be shipped out in Sept, it had...
The Following User Says Thank You to Drea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2008, 12:04 PM

AFC Addict

My Mood/Status:
Trilliumgurl has posted more than 200 great deals!Trilliumgurl has posted more than 200 great deals!Trilliumgurl has posted more than 200 great deals!
This is too funny! My old job at Spring Hill Nurseries / Gardens Alive was to keep people who weren't mailed the offer from using the free $$ coupons Since I no longer work there I hope you all enjoy their plants! It really is a nice company.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trilliumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2008, 12:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilliumgurl View Post
This is too funny! My old job at Spring Hill Nurseries / Gardens Alive was to keep people who weren't mailed the offer from using the free $$ coupons Since I no longer work there I hope you all enjoy their plants! It really is a nice company.
Can I sign my DH up and order under him(create an account in his name?)? I see a few more things I want. Peach tree is one of them!
The Following User Says Thank You to NoahsMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 07:33 PM

AFC Addict

My Mood/Status:
Trilliumgurl has posted more than 200 great deals!Trilliumgurl has posted more than 200 great deals!Trilliumgurl has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahsMomma View Post
Can I sign my DH up and order under him(create an account in his name?)? I see a few more things I want. Peach tree is one of them!
Since I no longer work there I cannot be sure .... but I bet you could. Before you even try to place the order under your DH's name I would recommend that you clear the cookies and cache files from your browser.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trilliumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 06:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
mbsimmons has posted more than 1 good deal
Is this still a good offer? I'd love to get some free plants! Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mbsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 10:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
Card83 has posted more than 300 great deals!Card83 has posted more than 300 great deals!Card83 has posted more than 300 great deals!Card83 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Thanks! I only ran into one problem with this......trying to make up my mind
The Following User Says Thank You to Card83 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2008, 01:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
Yes here's a link a found not sure if it's the same one:

Garden Plants at Spring Hill Nursery: garden catalog, garden design, perennials, shrubs, ground covers, flowering trees.

Someone earlier had reported it dead or my other one dead anyhow I found this one!
Enjoy! And please thank me, I will return the favor!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NoahsMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2008, 04:04 PM

AFC Star Member

Semicolon has posted more than 200 great deals!Semicolon has posted more than 200 great deals!Semicolon has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thank you! I got a 19.99 Bonsai starter kit for my husband just in time for his birthday for just the cost of shipping (7.95).

The Following User Says Thank You to Semicolon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2008, 04:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Just a note: I thought my strawberry's were dead. I planted them in a moss planter in soil. And water them every other day. Well to my surprise they are NOT dead! I am so happy!
The Following User Says Thank You to NoahsMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2008, 11:20 AM

beeznbugz has posted more than 10 good deals
Has everyone else received their plants? I was really looking forward to this. My order date was April 30. Mid-May I checked my order status and my Delivery Estimate was 6/30-7/21
I called and was told it was back ordered but I would have my order by the end of May.
I called again today and talked to "Richard" and was told that I may not get them at all! My plants (Silver Hens and Chicks) only ship until June 13 and his system said that they are unavailable! I was on their site and told him that they were still listed online.
He offered no explanation or solution other than to tell me that my credit card will not be charged unless they ship.

No plants for me...
The Following User Says Thank You to beeznbugz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2008, 12:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
Ren37 has posted more than 50 good deals
I am still waiting for mine, too. I ordered 4/29 and was hoping to get it in time for Mother's Day for my Mom. I actually had it sent right to her, thinking it might be close. Now I am hoping she gets it by this weekend, 6/8, for her birthday! According to the delivery estimate, she might get it soon. Fingers crossed that it doesn't get pushed back again...or cancelled altogether!
I also ordered a Blueberry kit for my Mother-in-law, and as far as I know she hasn't received hers either. Hubby deleted the confirmation e-mail on that one so I can't check it.
I will be so happy if they do come...what a fabulous deal!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ren37 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2008, 03:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Is this offer still a good one? I don't see any recent posts except for people wondering about when they will receive their items. Sounds like they were very busy with this promotion! I'm redoing flower beds and would love some extra plants if this is still good.
The Following User Says Thank You to LauriMom5 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2008, 06:15 PM

loveabargain has posted more than 50 good deals
We got ours. Its a 4' palm and so far so good. Paid just $7.95 for shipping. Good deal for a palm tree!
The Following User Says Thank You to loveabargain For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2008, 06:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauriMom5 View Post
Is this offer still a good one? I don't see any recent posts except for people wondering about when they will receive their items. Sounds like they were very busy with this promotion! I'm redoing flower beds and would love some extra plants if this is still good.
Yes when you click on link on post # 61
Old 06-05-2008, 04:15 AM

vloglady has posted more than 100 good deals!vloglady has posted more than 100 good deals!
The container plants, are they in a pot? this is a plant for indoors. The prices seem very reasonable, I hope they don't come in a chinzy container.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vloglady View Post
The container plants, are they in a pot? this is a plant for indoors. The prices seem very reasonable, I hope they don't come in a chinzy container.

I ordered the blueberry plant. It came with a nice white container.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:32 PM

IS GOING GREEN AND ORGANIC!!

My Mood/Status:
spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbinded2004 View Post
This link still works, look at what I got....

Golden Flame Kiss Gazania 1 $4.99
Frosty White Kiss Gazania 1 $4.99
Pink Cascadia Petunia 1 $5.99
Mahogany Kiss Gazania 1 $4.99

Item Total - $20.96
Coupon Discount - ($20.00)
Basic Shipping - $9.95

Bill To CC - $10.91
I rec'd these today except for the pink petunia!! These are awesome can't wait to plant them when DH gets home from work!!! It took one month for them to arrive. Thanks for the post, Noahsmomma!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
we have a
and a
and

Last edited by spellbinded2004; 06-09-2008 at 04:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to spellbinded2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2008, 12:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks! THis offer worked for me today.
The Following User Says Thank You to bodacious For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2008, 07:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!LauriMom5 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I am ordering mine right now. It says on their website that they ship according to your zone (how do I find out which zone I am in?) and so some plants may not ship until fall. But I read that some of you have received your plants. I guess if I search through the site more, I can find plants that will ship sooner, though it does say they don't ship in July or August when the heat is too great. I also love that they have a guarantee!
for this link!

Check out my Ebay auctions~lots of kids clothes NWT!

The Following User Says Thank You to LauriMom5 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2008, 07:29 AM

Farm life is the best life!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I received mine and the strawberries are doing GREAT!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Huntinglabmom05 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2008, 07:31 AM

Farm life is the best life!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveabargain View Post
We got ours. Its a 4' palm and so far so good. Paid just $7.95 for shipping. Good deal for a palm tree!
Holly Cow!!! Your right! You got very lucky!!!

Tags
$20, flowers, found, free, link, pay, plants, shipping