Black Friday Friends

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Black Friday Friends

I love my friends so much and having them on Black Friday is the best . I owe my friend, Andrea, $18 and I was going to get her some Bath and Body Works hand soaps. They were 5 for $18 or 7 for $24 but something told me to wait so I told here I would get them before Christmas.

BF comes and BABW has everything Buy 3 Get 3 FREE! So I call her and she gives me a list of stuff she wants and that she'll pay me back for. So I get there and get the order together but they didn't have 3 of the things she wanted nor 1 of the soaps I wanted. So I got 18 items for $89 (She wanted 4 of the lotions that were $15+). I put the purchases on my Victoria's Secret card (they are owned by the same company so you can use it in store only)

We're talking and she said she was going to order her missing items online so I was like "Hey can you get me the Mahogany Teakwood soap I couldn't get?" so she said yeah. When I was waiting for Starbucks I searched my bags and found a $10 off $30+ BABW Q! So I took a picture of it and texted it to her going "use this q on your online order since it is good till Dec 24th!" So we started laughing about how between the two of us we'd get our shopping done and that we'd figure out who owed who what later!

Love tag team shopping! Now I am all but done with my shopping and I can't believe it!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-29-2015, 09:30 AM

RE: Black Friday Friends

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Did you use the bbw20 code? It gave another 20% off. I bought 6 trial size at $5 ea, final cost was $2 ea
The Following User Says Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2015, 05:42 PM

RE: Black Friday Friends

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessoflubbock View Post
Did you use the bbw20 code? It gave another 20% off. I bought 6 trial size at $5 ea, final cost was $2 ea
I went into the store and told them about the code but was told it was online only. My friend had a coupon for FREE item and shipping WYB $30+ so she used that instead of the $10 off $30 or 20%
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl