How To Make Your Own Ejuice Stretch

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
How to make your own ejuice stretch

I am trying to quit using an ecig but have quit smoking. I can't afford to do either but am very cranky with no nicotine! I am down to 6mg so I am on my way to quitting. Here is what I found out about stretching your ejuice to get more for your money. It is so easy and it is what the stores do but don't want to tell you. They are making a fortune selling e juice!
I like expensive ejuice, who wouldn't, but can't afford to pay high prices so since I use 6mg strength I can buy a 30 ml bottle for $20 and make it into 3, yes three 30 ml bottles for the $20 You order triple flavor, triple sweet and 18 mg (since you are cutting it into 3 it will end up 6 mg strength) Go to Walmart and buy a bottle of vegetable glycerin in the pharmacy section. It is cheap and around $4
Now the first time you do this you will have had to save your 30 ml bottles that are empty from other times to use. You will need 3 empty, clean 30 ml bottles but if you are like me you have saved them just in case you needed them for some reason. Take your e juice and shake very well. Then carefully pour 1/3 of the bottle in one of the empty e juice bottles, do this for all 3 bottles, then take the vegetable glycerin bottle and fill all 3 30 ml bottles up to the top with the vg, put lid on and shake well. You have now made THREE bottles for the price of ONE! This is exactly how they make it and then they charge you a fortune for it. The reason why you get triple flavor, triple sweet and triple nicotine is when you cut it into 1/3 rds it will be regular flavor, regular sweet and 6 mg strength. Now if you use 18 mg you won't be able to do this but if you use 12 mg you can do it but you would order 24 mg strength and cut it into 2, instead of 3 so you won't save as much but still save some. I hate cheap e juice and it clogs up my coil. You could dilute cheap e juice but I would not recommend it as it is so thin to begin with and awful. So if anyone tries this please let me know as I am excited to share this with you all. Also if you clean your coils well they can last a month each instead of 2 weeks. Check it out online and you will see they dilute the e juice with vegetable glycerin. also if you buy a flavor that is too strong for you add some vg to it and it will tame the flavor down. I hope this helps and any questions please pm me.

I love to pray for others. If you need prayers please send me a PM and please keep me in your prayers/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelleyf For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-03-2015, 09:06 AM

RE: How to make your own ejuice stretch

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow 979 people have read this and nobody replied I am amazed. I guess I must be the only one using an ecig and if so that is great. I have now cut down to 2 mg and sometimes 0 mg and still NO SMOKES praise the Lord

I love to pray for others. If you need prayers please send me a PM and please keep me in your prayers/
Old 08-10-2015, 10:26 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Nobody wants to admit they use ecig. My daughter uses one an some of the good flavors cost a lot. It's still cheaper than American Spirts cig. That's her second choice. My daughter complains about her coils clogging all the time. My daughter is grumpy if she don't have her ecig.
The Following User Says Thank You to momabrown3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2015, 03:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
couponqueen23 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Gosh In am so glad I quit cold turkey 16 years ago. My mil got and ecig for Christmas last year and ened up very sick shortly after getting it. She still smokes both ecig and cigs. She said her plan was to eventually quit, but she was so sick and could hardly smoke she basically did stop smoking. But once she got feeling better she started back up doing both. I hope you are able to eventually quit. I think a lot of people plan to quit but the flavors just keep people hooked imo! I am a firm beliver in if you really want to do something you will do it. I just think my mil don't want to quit and never planned on it. Otherwise while she was really sick and had almost wuit them she could have stayed quit and been done with them but her excuse was she still had stuff left to smoke! how sad is that!
The Following User Says Thank You to couponqueen23 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2015, 06:42 PM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by momabrown3 View Post
Nobody wants to admit they use ecig. My daughter uses one an some of the good flavors cost a lot. It's still cheaper than American Spirts cig. That's her second choice. My daughter complains about her coils clogging all the time. My daughter is grumpy if she don't have her ecig.
Yes the good flavors cost a lot that is why I cut mine down myself. It was too expensive to pay $20 plus tax for a 30 ml (1 oz. bottle) so I cut mine down and get the good stuff but for cheaper since it makes more. The cols do clog a lot and you can use a tissue to wipe them down carefully. You have to replace the coils every 2-3 weeks depending on how much you use it.

Old 08-11-2015, 06:45 PM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponqueen23 View Post
Gosh In am so glad I quit cold turkey 16 years ago. My mil got and ecig for Christmas last year and ened up very sick shortly after getting it. She still smokes both ecig and cigs. She said her plan was to eventually quit, but she was so sick and could hardly smoke she basically did stop smoking. But once she got feeling better she started back up doing both. I hope you are able to eventually quit. I think a lot of people plan to quit but the flavors just keep people hooked imo! I am a firm beliver in if you really want to do something you will do it. I just think my mil don't want to quit and never planned on it. Otherwise while she was really sick and had almost wuit them she could have stayed quit and been done with them but her excuse was she still had stuff left to smoke! how sad is that!
She might have been allergic to the PG liquids. I have to use very little PG so I choose to use all VG (vegetable glycerin) which makes the vapor clouds huge. The PG gives more flavor and less vapor clouds but if you get your juice stronger you can have both flavor and clouds which is what I do. It shouldn't make her sick. The PG made me sick too so I don't use it. I did quit smoking and planning on quitting vaping but my dr said it wasn't bad for me so it is hard to want to quit so I might not. It is the same as drinking coffee she said and I have such a low dose it doesn't really affect it either.

Old 08-12-2015, 07:51 PM

buyitlow has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!buyitlow has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!buyitlow has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!buyitlow has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!buyitlow has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!buyitlow has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My son uses an ecig and he prepares most of his own juice for exactly the same reason - cost. I know he orders larger quantities online and combines them. We live in a large metro area and he occasionally attends vape conventions. About a month ago, he came home with about 50 bottles of juice from a conference. Not to mention other swag like t-shirts. He is also a member of many vape facebook pages and has won several contests for free juice or ecigs. Definitely better than the Camels he used to smoke - in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to buyitlow For This Useful Post: