Talking Toy Manager About Coupon Policy. Do You Have Any Advice For Me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Blessed
Highly motivated

My Mood/Status:
angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angel nee nee has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Talking toy manager about coupon policy. do you have any advice for me?

I was wondering if anyone had an advice for me.

I've been using cvs coupon as competitor's coupon at my local grocery store for long time. they are in the same shopping square. sometimes cashier would go to customer service to find out if cvs coupons are accepted there; they always came back and accepted them.

... until last time. one night the cashier refused it. he did not ask anyone if they are accepted. he just refused. so i went straight to customer service and explained that i had used cvs coupons as competitor's coupon for long time now and never had a problem, but the cashier refused it. the customer service gave me the face value of coupon in cash.

today, this time cashier (different one) did not know if cvs coupons were accepted. So he asked the next cashier in line, who asked the next cashier in line. That cashier said no. CVS is not a grocery store. so we do not take them.

Again, I went straight to customer service and explained the situation. THe girl at the customer service looked like she did not know what to do, she opened her mouth, but before the word came out, that cashier who told other cashier that cvs coupons are not accepted (you know, the cashier two lines next to the one I checked out. ) came over and answered that no, they do not take it. I said I used it many times before. She said "those cashiers were wrong."
I asked to speak to the manager, but she said the manager is in meeting. I asked when she will be back. She said around 4:30.

So I went back with my two kids around 5:10, but she was not back yet. I explained the situation to customer service, this time different person. Who said this probably can not be used because cvs is not a grocery store. And called someone else (Who is not the manager), who said the same thing. But she says any other grocery store coupons are accepted even the ones that are not in this area.... Even the ones that are not in this State.

I explained that other store (same chain store) accepts cvs coupons), she says Maybe it's because that grocery store (same chain store) has pharmacy in it.

That does not make sense to me, anyways, She says keep the receipt and ask the manager if I wish. The manager will be back tomorrow morning.

now why is this such a big deal? why don't I just shop at the other store?

Becuase I can not drive. I walk to this grocery store. ANd I can not go to the other store that accepts cvs coupons.

But.... you know, it's always different... some cashier says no food lion coupons, other says yes food lion coupons, other said yes walgreens coupons, but only on food.

SO here I go again tomorrow... dragging my two kids to go to customer service.
I made two separate transaction today so I have two receipts and two coupons.

I'm really, really hoping it will go well and that they will accept cvs coupons.
DO you have any advice on me on persuasive speech? or on anything else?

THnaks for listening and for any advice....

My boy is fussing so I gotta go check on him.
and my girl too...
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Tags
advice, coupon, manager, policy, talking, toy