DD Is Too Funny.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 05:01 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
DD is too funny.

I sent my 17 year old DD to walmart for a new broom and I asked her to pick up the 2 free bags of earth chips with the coupons. She comes home and says "they took the coupons no fuss and you know how they are sometimes with coupons and if you want your .17 cents change I'll dig it out." I about died because she was picking earlier about my coupons. She was walking through the store asking me if I had a coupon for this or that and laughing then has no problem using a coupon for a free item. She is learning and doesn't even know it. One day she wil say but for now it's I was just curious if anyone else thinks our children are learning to coupon shop like us, they say they learn by example momy2huddy I just read her post that she "hit 7 Wags today and it took us almost 5 hours" and her boys were worn out bless their hearts and she spent nada. http://www.afullcup.com/upload/walgr...urs-later.html

Last edited by bubbsguy; 02-23-2008 at 05:02 PM. Reason: spelling error
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-23-2008, 06:58 PM

RE: DD is too funny.

loves free groceries!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My son has an interesting view on couponing: whenever we take food to the foodbank, he'll say "I know these people need food... but if they just use coupons, they could buy it for free and we wouldn't have to come here."

He's 6
Old 02-23-2008, 07:01 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mandiedq has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Lynda: that's hilarious! What's sad is that it is somewhat true. Of course, you have to have $ to purchase a newspaper to start out with, and then find other people to trade with, but it would make it easier for people who can't afford if they learned the coupon magic we all know.

Perhaps we should all be coupon fairies and take our gospel to the food banks and host seminars on how to do it!
Old 02-23-2008, 07:06 PM

loves free groceries!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
mandiedq -- I found his insight amusing also.

He's caught on pretty quick that coupons mean spending less of his money -- esp when Mom tells him to use his money for another pack of gum! And he recently learned that holiday stuff is always too much money until the day after the holiday.

He wanted this HUGE Valentine dog - he saw it at LowesFoods. I asked him how much? He said, "$20" I said, "Well, the day after Valentine's Day it'll be 1/2 that price"

He replied, "OK.. let's come back that day and we can buy it for $10"

Too bad they had none left after ValDay.

Tags
funny