Need Advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 02:11 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
The Beaver Clan

My Mood/Status:
thebeaverclan has posted more than 100 good deals!thebeaverclan has posted more than 100 good deals!
Need advice

Good afternoon everyone! I need some advice on something health wise.

Here's a bit of a back story:

I have had a history of hernia's and endometreosis. I have had 3 surgeries to repair 2 hernia's and take out some endometreosis from my stomach muscles, the docs aren't quite sure how it got in my muscle but its there. A couple weeks ago i had that same feeling in my lower belly (near my belly button) so i went to the doc i normally see for that kind of stuff, he did a ct scan and i got the results today. The CT scan didn't show any hernia's. But he did say that i needed to go see my OB/GYN and talk to him about my endometreosis. The doc also said about being put on hormones. I have done some research on hormones and I'm not liking what i see. One of the causes to breast cancer is hormones so it has me scared to go on them. But I'm also 32 years old and my OB says that i am to young for a hysterectamy.

I was wondering if anyone here has been on hormones and what are the side effects from it? I am so scared! I am the only biological parent my kids have left and I don't want to put my life in jepordy with taking hormones. Any advice???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Don't give up.....Don't Ever Give up" Jimmy V.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-11-2012, 11:17 AM

RE: Need advice

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Your hormones are already out of whack, that's what is causing the endometriosis. I was put on depo provera to counteract all the estrogen causing it. I know some ppl can't take it but I was on it for 6 years with no problems.

If your hormones are already unbalanced you need to get it fixed. I think you're thinking of HRT used in post-menopausal women.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:56 PM

The Beaver Clan

My Mood/Status:
thebeaverclan has posted more than 100 good deals!thebeaverclan has posted more than 100 good deals!
I'm hopeing they can just put me on birth control and that be the end of it!! Thank you for replying I appreciate it very much!!

Old 05-11-2012, 03:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
My doctor told me as long as I have my ovaries I didn't need hormones.
Then again this was back in 1987. LOL
Old 05-11-2012, 05:35 PM

The Beaver Clan

My Mood/Status:
I do have an appointment in about a week and a half, so hopefully i'll get good news then and won't have to go on anything....