Just Discovered The Coolest Thing!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 06:53 AM
Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just discovered the coolest thing!

I recently discovered that I work with another couponer. She told me the other day that there is a small newspaper put out by the town next to where we work. It is put out on Fridays for $.50 and has the past week's SS. I went to their Wawa this morning and they must have had 200 copies! It had SS and Moments to Save.

Now that I know I love the Schick razors, I picked up a bunch for the two of us at less than I could buy the Schick coupons for at the 10%. I am so excited!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Positive Thoughts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:09 AM

RE: Just discovered the coolest thing!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
floflolinda has posted more than 200 great deals!floflolinda has posted more than 200 great deals!floflolinda has posted more than 200 great deals!
cool find!!
The Following User Says Thank You to floflolinda For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 07:18 AM

jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Girlfriend I know what you mean, I went to my aunts About 45 mins away one Monday morning. Well when I got out the car I noticed a newspaper sitting in the yard so I picked it up and took it in. Sure enough FREE paper with SS!! I walked her new puppy around the block really 2 blocks but I took a plastic grocery bag ( so I looked like maybe I was picking up dog poo) and i got 45 papers!! I could not believe it. She lives in a Hispanic community and the paper is in English so no one even bothers to pick them up. She said oh they throw them Sat night that's been there for 2 days.... I wish I had my dang car out the shop I could really be helping people save.
The Following User Says Thank You to jessbme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 07:58 PM

nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
That is awesome--I only picked up three papers last weekend, thought to myself I should have gotten more too with all the great Schick deals this week Would be great to have a second shot at those coupons
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfrugalista For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 08:20 PM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
That is awesome. I am very happy for you

I love to pray for others. If you need prayers please send me a PM and please keep me in your prayers/
The Following User Says Thank You to shelleyf For This Useful Post: