CVS In The Target Parking Lot!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 08:14 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
targetaddict has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!targetaddict has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!targetaddict has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!targetaddict has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!targetaddict has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!targetaddict has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Smile CVS in the Target parking lot!!

After a big flop of a morning (my son's Luvs diaper leaked all over me and him at a musical storytime at Barnes and Noble), I took my two preschoolers (home first then) to a Target a little further away (about 10 mins away instead of the usual 5 mins.) in hot pursuit of Huggies value packs that might be clearanced at 30%. No luck. I calculated the price/diaper on each and every size and count. Cart filled with diapers and pull ups and splashers, I headed to checkout. But, wait! I couldn't stand the thought of paying nearly 30-35 bucks on stupid diapers. I checked out with only my splashers (1.25 on clearance with Q, see previous post) and left in search of a CVS.

As I was loading my kiddos in my truck I was thinking of all the possible places to find a CVS when I noticed one right in the same stinking parking lot/shopping center!!!!!! And, it was BIG! And, nice!! So, I bought my pampers feel and learns and size 4's, some batteries and a 20 oz. Coke (by now I had a HEAD-ache!). I used up my Q's and ECB's and only paid .23 OOP! I like that feeling much better than the feeling of paying an arm and a leg for diapers.

Now, off to find an envie for my Luvs money back guarantee. Grrrrr!!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:49 PM

RE: CVS in the Target parking lot!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
PollyS has posted more than 75 good deals!
In my 6 years of mothering, Luvs is the only brand that has ever leaked. Not even the cheapo Wal-mart brand in the yellow package. When I contacted them about a refund, they gave me such a run around I threw them away since my mother had bought them. So, it wasn't all lost. But still...I've never bought them again. And I tell any mommy that will listen!
Glad your day started getting better.

Tags
cvs, lot, parking, target