Did Anyone Buy Halloween Baskets From Hobby Lobby?~Recall!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 06:40 PM
is missing her mom more than ever.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Star Did Anyone Buy Halloween Baskets from Hobby Lobby?~Recall!

I just got this e-mail~

November 2007
Dear Hobby Lobby Customer:
On behalf of Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., I want to assure you that product safety is our highest priority. For that reason, I wanted to let you know that we recently learned about a problem with approximately 10,368 Halloween baskets that were sold at our stores from August of 2007 through October of 2007. In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Hobby Lobby is voluntarily recalling these baskets manufactured in China and sold under the Hobby Lobby brand. There are two baskets, one black and the other orange. Each basket has plastic emblems of a witch on a broom, a pumpkin or bat attached to both sides.
The paint on the bat, pumpkin and witch emblems attached to the baskets has excessive levels of lead violating the federal lead paint banning regulation.
The recall includes all Halloween 2007 baskets, item number 5464201. The baskets were sold at Hobby Lobby stores nationwide between August 2, 2007 and November 7, 2007 for about $1.
For safety, if you have any of the recalled baskets please take them away from children immediately and return them to the nearest Hobby Lobby store and receive a $2 exchange card per basket.
On behalf of Hobby Lobby, I sincerely apologize for any concern this recall may cause and for any inconvenience to you. The safety of our customers is our overriding concern. We hope that you will continue to enjoy our products with confidence.
If you have any further questions, please visit our Web site at Hobby Lobby : Home Page or visit your nearest Hobby Lobby store or call our toll free telephone number at 1-800-326-7931.
Sincerely,
David Green, CEO

Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 PM

RE: Did Anyone Buy Halloween Baskets from Hobby Lobby?~Recall!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Doreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Doreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Doreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Doreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Doreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Doreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Nope, none of those here!

Tags
baskets, buy, halloween, hobby, lobbyrecall