Making Ornaments At Kelly's

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2007, 07:58 PM
is one lens/shutter away from perfection

My Mood/Status:
adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Making Ornaments at Kelly's

Johanna mixing the Cinnamon Dough

She said that it was easier to do it this way

A few of the Ornaments before they went into the oven

Notice the Rolling Pin!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-06-2007, 08:03 PM

RE: Making Ornaments at Kelly's

My Mood/Status:
adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Ashton making one of the Ornaments

Mckenna took one of the Cookie Cutters

Some of the Ornaments after they were baked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:07 PM

My Mood/Status:

Lacie & Ashley having fun with the Dough

Melonie playing with the Dough

Some of the Baking Soda & Corn Startch Ornaments

Old 11-06-2007, 08:17 PM

Loves her friends :)
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
okay, we sure do look like a bunch of hicks and I sure need to paint that kitchen! I have not liked those walls since we moved in.

AND...notice that mess? And I do not remember it being that messy when everybody got there!

Melanie is so doped up on pain meds she looks like she is gonna pass out

We sure had fun though, and we never even got the ornaments painted! But, atleast they are made.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:19 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
oops, almost forgot, in that first pic..that's Ashley, my preggo DIL on the left and Chris, my son-in-law on the right. He was doing so well, but now he is developing some kind of neurological problems..he has started having tremors in his hands and arms. But he sure looks great considering what he has been through.

Adnil, thanks for being the family photographer

Last edited by KellyMarie; 11-06-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:29 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Where did Melonie get that gorgeous hair!!! I want some ~ the color, the curls!

Old 11-06-2007, 08:39 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Melanie is a clone of my son, she has his looks and hair color but she was blessed with her mommie's curls. Ashley's hair is very curly, but she straightens it. That little girl is something, even looking her worst she still looks good...we all should be so lucky!
Old 11-07-2007, 05:17 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
herold314 has posted more than 150 good deals!herold314 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Do you have the recipe for the ornaments? My kids would love to make them and honestly I need to make a lot of christmas presents this year. With the baby coming we are broke. Your family doesn't look like hicks at all, your family looks a lot like mine!
(7), and Reigan
(3)
Old 11-07-2007, 05:26 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Hi Herold, here are the links:

http://www.afullcup.com/upload/count...ornaments.html
http://www.afullcup.com/upload/count...ents-kids.html

Yhese were relatively easy to make, but do be careful with the baking soda ornaments because the clay will be very hot and it has to be cooled completely before you can work with it.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:47 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
herold314 has posted more than 150 good deals!herold314 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Thank you so much!!
(7), and Reigan
(3)

Tags
kelly, making, ornaments