What Do You Hate That Cashiers Do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 07:14 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Coupon Prince

My Mood/Status:
themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Wags What do you hate that cashiers do?

Hey guys, Im a Walgreens cashier, usually the friendliest and Id like to know, as fellow couponers, what do us cashiers do when you're shopping that irk or annoy you? Like for me I know Im friendly, but I talk too much. And believe it or not, my manager has barred me from bringing my coupon book to work, because sometimes I look for coupons for people but they say I hold up the line. So what do cashiers do that annoy you and how can we improve?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-07-2010, 08:02 AM

RE: What do you hate that cashiers do?

My Mood/Status:
jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't like it when they forget to use my reusable bag that I put up there for my stuff to get packed into.

Also I hand my coupons in a particular order and I don't like it when they spread out the coupons or just grab them willy nilly.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jap631 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 08:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't like it when they forget to use my reusable bag that I put up there for my stuff to get packed into.

Also I hand my coupons in a particular order and I don't like it when they spread out the coupons or just grab them willy nilly.
The Following User Says Thank You to jap631 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 08:04 AM

Lift while you climb
Aldi Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just a couple that happen very rarely. Tongue in cheek on the 3rd one.

Assume that if a coupon beeps, I'm trying to steal or commit fraud. Then scowl at me or say rude things to me as I'm trying to explain to you why it beeped.

Say outright or imply that I'm gaming the system if I use coupons to get a very low OOP and then get back lots of RRs. It's walgreens' system, cashiers should know how it works and what is Walgreens-legal. Scowl and snort at me when I'm still quietly standing there and waiting after you've given me my change and moved on to the next customer even though the RRs for my order are still printing. (this one happens a lot).

Assume that, because I use so many coupons on my once-a-week trip to your store to do one transaction, I'm the loud one who comes in and clears the shelves, and insists that the floor person go back and check the back room for more items, and insists on doing 20 transactions in a row, holding up the line for other customers, and gets everything for free, and is rude and obnoxious all the while.

Keep smiling .
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 08:18 AM

Hmmm...yep I got a coupon for that!

My Mood/Status:
Schnicks99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Schnicks99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Schnicks99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Schnicks99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Schnicks99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Schnicks99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My experiences with the cashiers has been fine...it's a certain manager at a certain store that got me upset enough to call corporate...oh well, I got my $5 and I avoid his store as much as possible...all the other Wags are pretty q friendly..their managers too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
work
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
+
+
without going
and keeping a
is a full time job...clipping coupons keeps me
!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Schnicks99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 09:03 AM

tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Me too, I agree with Schnicks99 the post right above. A couple of stores have the worst management. I do know others with the best. And even the ones with the best get a rotten egg in, once in a while. Like last night, bought 4 vapor rubs and a 12 ct. liquid gel, was over the $20 and a colgate. RR's didn't print, didn't see vicks rub in ad so didn't believe me for the RR. She tried another machine for both, nothing. Think cats were off system. She gave me the $2rr but not the other. I will return tomorrow for the difference. Back to subject. Cashier must check expiration date, and details of item, but sometimes they are like this is not the item, when it says any(I know I have problem here, spanish country and q's are in english, guess they don't know what ANY is). Otherwise sometimes they call the manager for stupid stuff. I just like to fly low. And I know some of my BA's are the greatest. That is cause they know me.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:26 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
When I buy in bulk... Cashiers/employees always ask me why I am buying so much. I know it's natural curiousity, but asking why I'm buying so much and what I will be doing with the stuff is just too nosey.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:42 AM

Coupon Prince

My Mood/Status:
themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!themaineevent has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
elena im not gonna lie but sometimes the reason I dont use as many coupons is because Ive used way too many coupons on stuff i dont need. Im tempted to buy stuff I wouldve never used only because of a coupon. Like I looked in my cabinets, I have 20 air fresheners, 10 toothpastes, and 5 bags of coughdrops, and I live by myself . So I can kind of understand why they ask but still it is rude. But Im considering finding a charity because I buy way too much because of coupons .
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to themaineevent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 09:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
gidget0949 has posted more than 200 great deals!gidget0949 has posted more than 200 great deals!gidget0949 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Cashiers who only look at the picture and don't READ the verbiage, when it says ANY not necessarily what is picture on the coupon.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 AM

2014 YTD Savings: $5915.46
My Mood/Status:
pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
double post

Last edited by pinchthosepennies; 03-07-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Scrambled has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
OP, I think the fact that you try to do the best that you can means you aren't the kind of cashier to give customers problems. Thank you for asking, and thank you for your hard work!
Old 03-07-2010, 10:02 AM

2014 YTD Savings: $5915.46
My Mood/Status:
pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!pinchthosepennies has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I hate it when I have to ask for the manager, because the cashier thinks what he or she says, goes. For example, last week, the cashier refused my BOGO Q and made a big stink about it, waving her hands in the air, telling me I "CAN'T" get this for free and how I had to buy 4 in order to use the BOGO Q. I call for the manager, he comes and looks at the Q and says it's fine. It would've been much nicer if she just asked her manager if she didn't know instead making a scene.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pinchthosepennies For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:16 AM

hopes you have a Great Day!
CVS Addict!

My Mood/Status:
puterfreak has posted more than 100 good deals!puterfreak has posted more than 100 good deals!
Just asking the question tells me that you're a good cashier because you obviously care about doing your job well.

Kudos!

The only thing that really annoys me and leaves a lasting negative impression is when an employee at any business mistreats the customers. It doesn't matter if they are a cashier, management, a bank teller, or a secretary. If I spend my money there, I expect to be treated with respect. My WAGs and CVS have excellent employees!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaineevent View Post
Hey guys, Im a Walgreens cashier, usually the friendliest and Id like to know, as fellow couponers, what do us cashiers do when you're shopping that irk or annoy you? Like for me I know Im friendly, but I talk too much. And believe it or not, my manager has barred me from bringing my coupon book to work, because sometimes I look for coupons for people but they say I hold up the line. So what do cashiers do that annoy you and how can we improve?

Last edited by puterfreak; 03-07-2010 at 10:21 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puterfreak For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
poglaus33 has posted more than 200 great deals!poglaus33 has posted more than 200 great deals!poglaus33 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I hate it when cashier tells me "it's one item per purchase" and won't let me use more than 1 coupons and made me do multiple transactions.

I hate it when cashier takes my wags in-ad coupon, crush it up, toss it in the garbage before I can say, "I still need it for my next transaction".

I hate it when cashier gives me the funny look when I am use coupons and getting the items for free or close to nothing as if I am stealing from wags.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to poglaus33 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!genellag has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I don't like when a cashier tells you that they "hate" coupons. I always say, "OK." I mean come on, I am a teacher but you don't see me telling my student's parents or the students that they drive me crazy. I just think that is rude.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to genellag For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:26 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!elena_398 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
elena im not gonna lie but sometimes the reason I dont use as many coupons is because Ive used way too many coupons on stuff i dont need. Im tempted to buy stuff I wouldve never used only because of a coupon. Like I looked in my cabinets, I have 20 air fresheners, 10 toothpastes, and 5 bags of coughdrops, and I live by myself . So I can kind of understand why they ask but still it is rude. But Im considering finding a charity because I buy way too much because of coupons .
If you have a lot of the meters as I did (over 52 of them!) United Way wants them! they were giddy that I had so many. Told me they have waiting lists for them. Especially the ones with the strips in them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to elena_398 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:29 AM

is in love with her nephew Benjamin!

My Mood/Status:
megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
my only gripe (and this has nothing to do with a Wags store) is when the cashier does read the entire coupon and they still don't understand it.

for example: the purex bogo q that expired yesterday said something to the effect of "good on 100 oz size (72 loads) or smaller". the cashier read it as it had to be a 100 oz bottle, but the number of loads per bottle could be smaller. now, i'm not even sure what part of that made sense in her head, but i was speechless as she called her manager (at home, on a saturday morning) to ask if she could accept the q for a bottle of purex that was only 30-40 loads per bottle because it wasn't a 100 oz. bottle. huh?

and yes, my DH pointed out that maybe she was thinking about the bottles being a different concentration of detergent per bottle, so some bottles of the same weight (ounce-wise) would have different loads per bottle.

it still aggitated me a little
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to megja1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:33 AM

Loves her Friends! :)

My Mood/Status:
morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!morefree4me has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow that is great that you are asking this! I don't really have any others than what were already posted. I haven't had too many problems with cashiers at any of the stores I go to. My favorite wags has the best cashiers and they all tell me what a great job I do with coupons. The only thing I ever got asked was when I bought 5 Trident layers the cashier asked me how many papers I buy and said she hoped that wasn't rude she was just curious. I have no problem with it! I love spreading the coupon love! I gave my Target cashier last night some websites to use as well as the couple behind me that were shocked at my $88 savings .

~Central Area Kroger Shopper~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morefree4me For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:41 AM

FSOT BOGO Qs

lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
In your case, you could be a coupon angel and leave that coupon by the product for the person who's actually looking to buy to use it. I'm sure you'll make someone very happy and appreciative. I do them all the time with diaper Qs, and food item Qs, to name a few.

For me, it feels good to be able to supply my kids' classrooms with free tissue boxes and bandaids and whatever I can find in bulk and throatdrops and cold medicines and treats for special occasions for their teachers. And then there are always family and friends too. But then again, I don't like to have to explain these to the cashiers. If I volunteer this info, that's different. Otherwise, I'd prefer they don't ask.

example: last week I found a ton of Lamisil foot powder and jock itch cream on clearance for $2 and I had also a ton of qs to make them free, what could be better than getting something your family need for free? (an RR or EB, maybe? just kidding!) Thank goodness, she didn't ask, otherwise how embarrassing to answer!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lululu888 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 12:25 PM

ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Treat me like I am stupid. I have been using coupons since I was in high school! I was responsible for helping my divorced parents in helping them shop. My brother says he always knows who to come to help save money so I hate it when the cashiers act like I am doing something wrong or I do not know how to use a coupon. It is just plain rude. I also have to agree about moving the coupons all around.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ericlovesarah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 12:52 PM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidget0949 View Post
Cashiers who only look at the picture and don't READ the verbiage, when it says ANY not necessarily what is picture on the coupon.
we have one of that and she is well known....err notorious. I'm sad she works at WAG but I feel sorry for that store. I know that I'm not the only one who walks out if she is the only one at the register knowing she will not scan a coupon that says good on ANY if the item you're buying is not shown in the picture or if the item shown is a different flavor/color/scent. She is "lovingly" known among couponers as Granny Goose
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 01:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!elmomommyto2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
It's just got to be those cashiers who are crabby! The other day I had one who literally insisted the I give her the Wags ad-in Qs before she would scan my manu Qs, even though I gave those to her first!?!?!

But for every cashier that tries to make my transaction go sideways, there is another that cheers me on .
(10) & DD
(6) who loves

I love to
!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elmomommyto2 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM

Don't hate what you can't imitate.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ok I read this post earlier and at first I couldn't think of an answer but now I have one!

I absolutely can not STAND it when cashiers make something up on their feet. I am sure everyone is familiar with what I mean because we have all gotten it before. The whole "Well, your RR didn't print because you used an RR to pay." or...."Your RR didn't print because you used coupons." or "There is nothing I can do about an RR not printing."

Seriously, it is OKAY to say "I don't know" if you really don't know. But please don't give me bullcrap lines about this and that because although you may not be too familiar with your computer system, I am and I know that I should have received an RR, thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to missteena For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM

Don't hate what you can't imitate.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sorry double post.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:23 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have one thats not been mentioned yet!!!!!!!

I cant stand when a coupon beeps and the Cashier asks for the item back to re-check "just in case" then huffs and puffs because their line is beginning to back up! I understand its important for them to make sure the Q is right, but sheesh they could at least help go through the bag thats still at their little counter! It happens a lot with BOGO Qs as they usually beep for a price prompt!

"Live, love, laugh, be happy!"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mommabailey For This Useful Post: