Target Mystery Shop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2007, 11:12 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

auburndeals has posted more than 75 good deals!
Target mystery shop

Does anyone know who handles Target mystery shops? I think they need to know about something I just witnessed with a "mystery" shopper!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-28-2007, 11:15 AM

RE: Target mystery shop

2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I have never seen any companies that have Target shops!

Meijers, Krogers, bass pro shops, cabellas, cvs, walgreens and rite aid... but never a Target one!

spill your beans auburn...any gossip is good gossip.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:16 AM

AFC Star Member

All of the shoppers were able to enjoy hearing this female answer what has to be the typical introductory cell phone question what are you doing with "we are just gettin my mystery shop done"
Old 04-28-2007, 11:18 AM

2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!2pocketpaks has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I googled it too, and didn't find anything for mystery shops for Target.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:56 AM

AFC Star Member

Now I wish I had asked her who she was going through, because it was certainly no mystery what she was doing!
Old 04-28-2007, 03:56 PM

May you believe in the Risen Christ as Saviour
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Everything I have ever heard about Mystery Shoppers has been that you really get scammed out of your own money by doing it. Does anyone know a really legitimate way to mystery shop using the store's own money????? I wouldn't mind doing it. After all, I have lots of experience shopping - Mom of 5, grandmom of 11!
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyGodley For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2007, 05:34 PM

Supporting Member

Valentinemommy has posted more than 100 good deals!Valentinemommy has posted more than 100 good deals!
I did one at Target through BestMark a few months ago. Hth....
Old 04-28-2007, 05:38 PM

Supporting Member

Valentinemommy has posted more than 100 good deals!Valentinemommy has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGodley
Everything I have ever heard about Mystery Shoppers has been that you really get scammed out of your own money by doing it. Does anyone know a really legitimate way to mystery shop using the store's own money????? I wouldn't mind doing it. After all, I have lots of experience shopping - Mom of 5, grandmom of 11!

The last one I did for Target was go in spend $50 (for some reason could not include any dairy) and you had to pay in cash. I had to report whether or not the cashier offered me the Target credit card. She didn't by the way......I was reimbursed within a week.

Also did a research project through a different company for Target...they met with me at my house and asked me shopping habits etc....and then we proceeded to go to Target and roam around for awhile. The whole thing took under 2 hours and I got paid $150 Target gift card.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:42 PM

May you believe in the Risen Christ as Saviour
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
How do you find out about these opportunities?
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyGodley For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2007, 06:08 PM

Supporting Member

The Bestmark deal I signed up with them a long time ago and just pick things that I feel like doing. They send out emails every week or so with available things in my area. The research deal I got through a local email savings group that they were looking for people to talk to about the health of their families and food. I qualified after answering a short survey. I've never paid to sign up with a mystery shop place. I don't do a ton of them because the process/paperwork can be intense and I have 4 small kids to deal with but other than that it is pretty good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valentinemommy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2007, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGodley
I have never worked for a mystery shopping company that didn't pay me, and I have been doing mystery shops for the last 7 or 8 years.

Krogers, Meijers, CVS, Rite Aid, Six Flags, Outback Steakhouse, Lonestar Steakhouse, Wild Wings & Things, Texas Roadhouse, Bass Pro Shoppes, Cabella's, Flagstar Bank, various apartment complexes, telephone mystery shops, doctor's offices, optometrists, plus countless others.

I love doing mystery shops! I would NEVER ever pay to become a mystery shopper though!! Using my own funds first and getting reimbursement later is fine with me.

go to www.volition.com and go through their lists of mystery shopping companies--they have hundreds of valid companies to choose from.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bodacious has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinemommy

I just applied with Bestmark and it seems that it is a real company. They have you fill out a job application and want to know about your employment history for the last five years and also want references. I wonder if they also have you go thru an interview?
Old 04-28-2007, 07:59 PM

Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodacious
I just applied with Bestmark and it seems that it is a real company. They have you fill out a job application and want to know about your employment history for the last five years and also want references. I wonder if they also have you go thru an interview?
I've never interviewed...just did everything online. Good luck!
Old 02-16-2008, 03:02 PM

is craving burnt popcorn!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!wlcross has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am scheduled to do a mystery shop at Target tomorrow and it is with Bestmark. They go like crazy when the jobs are posted so I don't care how sick I am! I got it and I am doing it!
Old 02-16-2008, 03:53 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinemommy View Post
I'm sorry to say this but it's against the Independent Contractor Agreement that you should have signed for Bestmark to say who they shop. It's part of every contract for every shopping company not to say who they shop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
All's fair in love, war, and couponing!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to beatlebutt81 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 01:03 PM

ericaalexander
Cvs cvs

Hey, I read your post on afc. do you still mystery shop? I just started a month ago. I cant find who does cvs. Do you know which msc does them?
Old 10-16-2012, 03:01 AM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericaalexander View Post
Hey, I read your post on afc. do you still mystery shop? I just started a month ago. I cant find who does cvs. Do you know which msc does them?
Ive yet to find anyone that does CVS, but we dont have CVS here.
Ive done pilot, subway, jack in the box, buffalo wild wings, buffalo wings and rings, best buy, rite aid, murphy usa, coach, tacori, sunglasses hut, lifeway (christian center) rack room shoes, Foot locker, papa johns, jiffy lube, hallmark and some others...

Never a target, never a CVS or walgreens.

I'm a
who is a
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
Old 05-29-2013, 05:44 AM

cyberjf has posted more than 25 good deals
I tried to PM you - but it said your messages were full. I'm interested in some steakhouse shops. Wondering if you can tell me companies? Not asking for a matchup of which steakhouse with which MSC though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pocketpaks View Post
I have never worked for a mystery shopping company that didn't pay me, and I have been doing mystery shops for the last 7 or 8 years.

Krogers, Meijers, CVS, Rite Aid, Six Flags, Outback Steakhouse, Lonestar Steakhouse, Wild Wings & Things, Texas Roadhouse, Bass Pro Shoppes, Cabella's, Flagstar Bank, various apartment complexes, telephone mystery shops, doctor's offices, optometrists, plus countless others.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:48 AM

My Mood/Status:
debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Bestmark stopped doing these 5 or 6 years ago.

Tags
mystery, shop, target