AFC Is A Wonderful Family To Be A Part Of

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 02:29 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiedee8 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
AFC is a wonderful family to be a part of

After the past few days I've had I felt the need to post this. I want to thank Monica, Lee, KellyMarie, VintageTink all the awesome mods, forum leaders etc. As I have posted in another thread, I have been going through some financial issues and health issues, but was afraid to post because I don't know, I guess I don't share whats inside me much.

The outpouring of love, good thoughts and prayers has truely warmed my heart. This is the reason I joined AFC in the beginning.

So thank you everyone so much and I hope one day to be able to pass it forward all the love and good thoughts and prayers I've received.

Debbie
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to debbiedee8 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009, 02:40 PM

RE: AFC is a wonderful family to be a part of

Back to reality

My Mood/Status:
karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!karenvallone has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Debbie, please feel free to vent anytime. I think we have all been in situations before where just getting it off our chest and knowing people do care and are sympathetic can be a comfort in itself. I know my fellow afc'ers offered you lots of advice and I pray that someone can be of assistance to you at this time. Everyone needs a helping hand at sometime or another dont be afraid to ask. That is what alot of the agencies are there for. God bless you and your family...in my thoughts and prayers...karen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karenvallone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 03:08 PM

please pray for me
AFC Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Debbie-
we are ALWAYS here for you. You can feel free to let things out here and you know what? So many people are here to pick you up and lift you up with whatever we can do!
I knwo you are going through a lot of hard times but know that no matter what your AFC family loves you and is here for you. Always, even if its 3 am

Love
steph

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VintageTink For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 08:18 PM

Missing you all
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Oh Debbie, just like Tink and Karen said, AFC is more than just saving money and getting coupons, it truly is a family here, it seems what you go thru we are ALL here to try and help in some way....Sometimes just to talk about it, and then get ideas and thoughts from others....but we truly are here to help in anyway...good luck Debbie...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drea For This Useful Post: