New Revelation....and I Owe It All To AFC!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 09:15 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!serianna has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
New Revelation....and I owe it all to AFC!!!

I have been spending WAAAAYYYYY to much time here. I am ok with that because I see all the money I save and it makes it all worth it.

Yesterday I had created all my transaction lists for Safeway shopping. My plan was to drive to the farthest first and then come closer to home. I wanted to go to Bed bath & Beyond to get a pizza stone with my 20% off coupon and my christmas gift card. I did that successfully.
Then I hopped Safeways all the way home. I spent $47. The original total was $510. In my purchases I get 6 newspapers and I still have $32 in Cats left.

Heres where it gets interesting. I was sent on a mission to get shoes and hats for my other half. He needs them for work and every year at this time I go buy them for him. I was thinking I might need a spring purse or something. I looked at the stores while I was in search of these hats (black on black flex fit. Not easy to find at a reasonable price) Anyways I looked and I looked for purses for me and all I could think of while I was looking was the Safeway promo and that if I did not buy a purse I could probably squeeze out another $500 worth of groceries for the price of a purse.

All I thought about while clothes shopping was more grocery deals.
Thanks everyone for helping me shift my thinking and for helping me save my family thousands of dollars already.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to serianna For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:44 PM

RE: New Revelation....and I owe it all to AFC!!!

Stockpiling the day away
Rachel

My Mood/Status:
27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!27with1 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I am the same way now. I don't buy 'nice' clothes because I'm not happy with my weight but I don't mind picking up a couple of shirts at wal-mart when I need them or I didn't. It took everything I had to buy two shirts on clearance last week.
Isn't nice to realize how much we are saving compared to what we use to spend and not even think twice about?
The Following User Says Thank You to 27with1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2009, 02:52 PM

RE: New Revelation....and I owe it all to AFC!!!

Enjoying today!!

My Mood/Status:
couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!couponmama62 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't buy things sometimes, then I realize I can splurge on them every now and again. Thanks to all the money I save now...Thanks AFC!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to couponmama62 For This Useful Post: