Thank You And Update On Son.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 06:47 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!vikwing2 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Thank you and update on son.

I wanted to thank everyone here for their prayers and good thoughts for my son. We had our checkup yesterday and he is doing very well. He did have another episode of chest pain and rapid heartbeat on Tuesday but it went away quickly. The dr upped his dose of beta blockers so that maybe it wont happen again.

We have another check up next month then he will refer us to another pediatric heart surgeon in Minneapolis. The Dr. said that there was no hurry to do anything and waiting till summer would be ok so he wouldn't miss any school. DS was THRILLED at that.

The awesome members here pegged it exactly right when I couldn't remember the name of the operation. A catheter ablation was exactly what he said, he also gave me a brochure on it so I could read up. I guess he doesn't know about the internet.

He also had the highest praises for our local clinic here in town. We live in a very small town (under 500 people) and just have a nurse practitioner. He said that she was really on the ball and did exactly what needed to be done. My son was also the second kid from our town that had the same thing happen to them within a week. The other kids was caused by drinking too many energy drinks from what I understand.

The high school had an assembly on the possible dangers of energy drinks because of it. I am happy that they did, even though in my son that wasn't the cause.

So now that I have written a novel, thank you again.
Sara
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vikwing2 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:02 AM

RE: Thank you and update on son.

cant wait for BL and DH!
Alex

My Mood/Status:
ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ahfarlow has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm glad he is doing better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahfarlow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2009, 07:39 AM

wants to save more $$$
I have the right to remain silent, not the ability

My Mood/Status:
Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Cheri has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
glad your son is doing better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cheri For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2009, 07:58 AM

shops too much!
Be yourself!

My Mood/Status:
Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for keeping us updated and glad he's doing better. Tell him I'm sorry he won't be able to miss school because of the surgery!