OMG! 8-yo Shoots Dad And Another Man!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 06:21 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Media OMG! 8-yo shoots dad and another man!!!

Holy cow - I have heard of an accidental shooting by a kid, or even one shooting a school bully. But this little boy shot his father AND another man in their home!

cbs11tv.com - Arizona Community Reeling After 8-Year-Old Shoots Father

The father had full-custody of the boy.

Quote:
boy's mother had visited St. Johns from Mississippi last weekend and returned to Arizona after the shootings that took place Wednesday, said Apache County Attorney Brad Carlyon.
I almost wonder if the mother didn't tell the boy to do it!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-20-2008, 06:23 AM

RE: OMG! 8-yo shoots dad and another man!!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mpayne has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Police say the boy has confessed to the shootings.

“And then I got out of the bathroom, and then I went upstairs and called my dad, and then I think I grabbed the gun at that time and I shot him twice. And after I shot him the one time he was still moving. So I think I shot him again. And then I went downstairs. And I still had the gun. And I reloaded just in case then I saw Tim and I shot him,” the boy said.