NEED IDEAS ~ 10th Wedding Anniversary!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2005, 11:13 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
NEED IDEAS ~ 10th Wedding Anniversary!

DH & I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in a matter of weeks!

I need ideas on a present or gift idea!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-26-2005, 11:35 AM

RE: NEED IDEAS ~ 10th Wedding Anniversary!

Gone crazy, be back later

ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!
What does DH like?
Old 08-26-2005, 11:51 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
ME! :mar: Of course!

He is a manager for a mortgage division of a bank.

Likes golf ~ but never goes because... :shhh ...He sucks at it!

TV junkie ~ but get Blockbuster DVD club and has 500+ channels

Chips & dip is his favorite meal :rofl:

He can afford anything (within reason) that he wants

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:34 PM

ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!
That's my problem with my DH (well, and me too generally) - if I want something, I just go get it!

How about some lessons with a golf pro? Maybe then he'd go more?

Does he have surround sound speakers for his 500 channels? DH loves his surround sound - just got a subwoofer so it makes the house vibrate sometimes when he's watching a movie with lots of explosions!

Or a new recliner so he can be nice and comfy while he watches his 500 channels? Maybe on with one of those mini-fridges in the arm so he doesn't have to get up to get a new drink...

I'll post if I think of anything else!
Old 08-26-2005, 06:49 PM

I cant find my mind

hellershan has posted more than 1 good deal
Congrats & Good Luck with the 10yr ann. I just had mine in May and Im glad its over I couldnt wait for it to get here, then the closer it got I couldnt wait for it to be over. It was alot of stress planning the party and of course DH said just do what ever makes you happy. :happydanc
Old 08-27-2005, 07:03 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
How about some lessons with a golf pro? Maybe then he'd go more?
Still has 3 unused lessons from birthday before last ~ they videotaped him, it wasn't pretty~

Does he have surround sound speakers for his 500 channels? DH loves his surround sound - just got a subwoofer so it makes the house vibrate sometimes when he's watching a movie with lots of explosions!
Got it! It gives me a headache to listen to ~ so he also has wireless headphones for the TV!

Or a new recliner so he can be nice and comfy while he watches his 500 channels? Maybe on with one of those mini-fridges in the arm so he doesn't have to get up to get a new drink...
We have an "L" shaped sofa ~ no room for a recliner. He manages to recline nicely anyway

Old 08-27-2005, 07:41 AM

Oh well, I haven't come up with any new ideas...
Old 08-27-2005, 07:50 AM

HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My DH is so easy to please New golf clubs, DVD's, he'd love a plasm or a big screen TV but not this year Clothes, new truck (not this year either)

Sorry MJ I am a horrible shopper!
Old 08-27-2005, 11:11 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
itsbelong has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!itsbelong has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!itsbelong has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!itsbelong has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!itsbelong has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!itsbelong has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Can you guys get away together?

What about a second honeymoon? Revisit the place you had your honeymoon?

What about 'dating' again? Have him pick you up at the door with flowers and have a date like you were dating all over again?

Invite all your friends over for a HUGE party to celebrate the special day?

Brigette
www.piecesoftimeonline.com
Old 08-31-2006, 04:44 PM

Merelda has posted more than 10 good deals
Dinner at Damon's! It's a rib place that typically has movie screen size TVs!

A new portrait of his beautiful wife for his desk. Very simple, like JCPenney (not just for kids!) or a local photo studio.

If he wouldn't mind the bother - Hire a photographer to get the whole family to do a photo shoot in casual clothes, like kakis or blue jeans and white T-shirts at the park, or hey, why not? Golf Course on the 10th hole?

Sexy pictures (for his briefcase), lingerie, champagne - you get the drift. How would someone dress up as a naughty caddy?

I like the idea of a getaway best, unless he's more of a homebody.

There still might be time to email the cast of his favorite TV show and try to get an autographed photo or search eBay for some kind of memorobillia or collectible.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:56 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Awesome ideas ~ just in time for our 11th!

Old 06-25-2009, 09:20 PM

Miles to go . . ..
Blessed beyond belief!!

My Mood/Status:
momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!momster4de3 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just ran across this one and it looks like your 14th will be here soon! My hubby and I have never worked on our anniversary and always spend that day together to reflect and dream. We also renew our vows and listen to our cassette tape from our wedding -- repeating just as we did 29 years ago. We are hopeless romantics and our gifts to each other is just spending the day hiking, walking in a secluded woods or state park. We usually try to go away to a B&B or a hotel either in town or out, depending on the budget that year. I hope you are happy and looking forward to #14.

Denise

Old 07-01-2009, 09:03 PM

AFC Star Member

grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!grace.maddie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
you do not even want to know what we did for our 10th. our anniversary always falls on our towns fall festival, so we played as partners in a corn hole tourney! i am almost ashamed ot admit how much fun we had. he did get me a 1kt diamond ring too
but this atleast beats our 5 yr where we went to the festival tractor pulls!!! we are rednecks for sure!
Old 07-04-2009, 06:00 AM

I get a high off of my coupon savings!!!

My Mood/Status:
Mrsbeekeeper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mrsbeekeeper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mrsbeekeeper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mrsbeekeeper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mrsbeekeeper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mrsbeekeeper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mrsbeekeeper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mrsbeekeeper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace.maddie View Post
you do not even want to know what we did for our 10th. our anniversary always falls on our towns fall festival, so we played as partners in a corn hole tourney! i am almost ashamed ot admit how much fun we had. he did get me a 1kt diamond ring too
but this atleast beats our 5 yr where we went to the festival tractor pulls!!! we are rednecks for sure!
What is CORN HOLE?? I've heard of it but have no clue what it is.

Our 10 year is this year as well and I'd love to do something "corny" as well. On our honeymoon we played (and won) the "big banana" game, but that is another story...

Tags
10th, anniversary, ideas, wedding