I Just Wanted To Say THANKS To My Fellow AFCers..

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 03:28 PM
seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!angnstang has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just wanted to say THANKS to my fellow AFCers..

I have been working on filling the freezer and money has been tight. As of today I have been able to fill the deep freeze to the top!!! I am not able to put anything else in it.

Coupons has been so much fun and a game for me. My estimate is about 300.00 worth of groceries for about 95.00. I could not have done this without help from the different boards.

For the newbies..stick with it and it will pay off in the end. I will not have to go to the store for a few weeks now..

THANKS EVERYONE WHO POST DEALS!!!!

Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement