Double Coupons In Northern California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 06:11 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
tumadre has posted more than 150 good deals!tumadre has posted more than 150 good deals!
Double Coupons in Northern California

I watch all these people on Extreme Couponing and all of their stores double coupons. I can't find one store in Northern California (Central Valley) that doubles. Is anybody aware of any?
The Following User Says Thank You to tumadre For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-21-2011, 11:57 PM

RE: Double Coupons in Northern California

My Mood/Status:
mrsb95825 has posted more than 5 good deals
Unfortunately Northern California doesnt have double coupons anymore. They went away along time ago which means that those of us in the north cant possibly save THAT much but I have found I am able to save up to 50% on some of my shopping with store coupons & coupons It sucks. Maybe sometime in the future doubles will come back to us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsb95825 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 12:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
tumadre has posted more than 150 good deals!tumadre has posted more than 150 good deals!
Yeah that does suck for us. I usually shop at Food 4 Less but will start watching all sales. I am new to couponing so need to learn a lot. Is there a website that has the weekly sales for various stores?
Old 05-22-2011, 03:01 PM

May my love be louder than the words I speak
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I too am in Northern CA also in a small rural town north of Sacramento... where even the grocery stores are few and far between. LOL I shop at Safeway and use their site to see the ad for the week. They also have a Just for you section and a section that will load your coupons on their store card so you don't have to do the actual clipping. I was there last Thursday and with my store loyalty card, my just for you deals, and my coupons, I was able to save about 165.00.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
mrsb95825 has posted more than 5 good deals
Double Coupons in Northern California

I use Safeway a lot also with their Just for U savings and store coupons. I have found that by shopping a few different stores I can save a lot. I generally shop at Walmart Superstore, WinCo & Safeway. I was at Safeway last night and saved more than I spent. The other good thing about Safeway is that they will allow you to use coupons on top of the Just for U savings! I was able to get 6 Pillsbury Grands for .50 each. Just for U reduced the price to $1.40 each, I have 2 $.75 off 3 coupons plus they were marked 25% down by the store! AWESOME SAVINGS!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsb95825 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 06:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
Thanks everybody for the great tips! I did register for the Just U savings so I will check out their sales this week. I want to start stockpile on soap, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. Just haven't figured it out yet. It's overwhelming.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:49 PM

cyndyragan has posted more than 1 good deal
Hi!
I'm new to couponing but from my research Northern Ca does not double coupons so there is no way to achieve the results that extreme couponing shows, however safeway is having a sale for wishbone dressing, with the coupon and card its a 1.19, I also have a manufacturers coupon for 0.55 there fore for all my manufacturers coupons I can get 4 bottles of wishbone dressing for 0.64! I am just hoping for a savings because i'm so struggling financially with these kids! But any savings is better than not! hugs!
The Following User Says Thank You to cyndyragan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 05:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
Any dressing? Where did you find coupons?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:18 PM

dressing

Hi! It was from wishuponahero, i wished for coupons! I don't know if you have ever heard of the site, but with things so tight financially by the middle of the month and my food was gone, no snacks for my kids for school, first time I have ever been laid off! And I am still unemployed, and still in school! Anyway sorry got side tracked , my friend told me it was about this great wishing site and because I know everyone everywhereis broke but so wants to help I always wish for seeds, and coupons because its cheap, and frugal, and fun! I also grant wishes for cards, postcards, seeds and of course coupons!!! Hope this helps!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:34 PM

Placerville and the surrounding areas do not have the safeway u savings yet, so i'm using their coupons, my safeway card and coupons I collect and/or print
Old 06-01-2011, 07:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
I looked at the Safeway sales ad I got today and I don't see the Wishbone dressing in there. Is it any dressing?
Old 06-05-2011, 06:54 PM

mummysaver has posted more than 1 good deal
hmm im very new to couponing, like just starting . But im in NorCal too so thought i would respond. Do you have any tips?
The Following User Says Thank You to mummysaver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 05:19 PM

MamaBeePlus3 has posted more than 1 good deal
I'm right outside of Sac also and I'm new to couponing. I'm glad to find others in the area, because some of the couponing sites I check in on report prices that are way lower than Sac area stores sell items for. Frustrating sometimes, but I'm sure I'll figure things out. Hopefully...
The Following User Says Thank You to MamaBeePlus3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 07:17 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
On this site the prices are for a group of stores that own Safeway along with a few others. So prices and ads are a bit different. Safeway is one of my favorites to shop at where I am at so I use their website it lets me log into the specific store I use and can get their ad price there.

As for Walmart... well they tend to always be higher in my store here... or don't carry the product at all. (very small walmart here) I try to avoid going there. Its just frustrating for me.

I use CVS instead. I can get great deals, the cashiers as a whole are very welcoming with my coupons and I have a site that I use to help me pair their deals with specific coupons in a way I can print out and take with me. (pm me for the site)

I do use Target but only if I can stack a coupon with their store coupon.

hth
Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 PM

kbellwolf has posted more than 1 good deal
Watch the Just 4 U when you check out. I almost never get the prices they quote me.
The Following User Says Thank You to kbellwolf For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 07:35 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbellwolf View Post
Watch the Just 4 U when you check out. I almost never get the prices they quote me.
Yeah, I do... When it first started here it was like that, but the last few times I have gone they have been pretty accurate.

Hopefully they have gotten all the bugs worked out of that system.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by richiesbaby
I too am in Northern CA also in a small rural town north of Sacramento... where even the grocery stores are few and far between. LOL I shop at Safeway and use their site to see the ad for the week. They also have a Just for you section and a section that will load your coupons on their store card so you don't have to do the actual clipping. I was there last Thursday and with my store loyalty card, my just for you deals, and my coupons, I was able to save about 165.00.
Can you use Just 4 U along with manufacturer coupons?
Old 06-16-2011, 09:02 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumadre View Post
Can you use Just 4 U along with manufacturer coupons?
It depends I believe you can use them on the personal price stuff, but not for the cents off. It is just adding a manufacture coupon to your card from what I can tell.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:39 PM

kiki72m has posted more than 10 good deals
Wish thread for northern cali folks

would love a thread for just us norcal couponers..... Is there one in here somewhere ? I've been a member a while but I just use to organize..... and kmart does but it's always very hush hush btw I'm in solano county.....
The Following User Says Thank You to kiki72m For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 05:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki72m
would love a thread for just us norcal couponers..... Is there one in here somewhere ? I've been a member a while but I just use to organize..... and kmart does but it's always very hush hush btw I'm in solano county.....
Kmart doubles? I'm in San Joaquin County.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
Qwnali has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumadre

Kmart doubles? I'm in San Joaquin County.
Where in San Joaquin ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Qwnali For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 06:42 PM

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
there is a forum for CA deals, you could post there...
California Deals - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki72m View Post
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following User Says Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 02:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
ctryslowdance has posted more than 10 good deals
I think it would be a good thread since we seem to get excluded from a lot of the super deals (double couponing, etc.) BTW, I'm in Butte County.
The Following User Says Thank You to ctryslowdance For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 02:20 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctryslowdance View Post
I think it would be a good thread since we seem to get excluded from a lot of the super deals (double couponing, etc.) BTW, I'm in Butte County.
Really!!! I'm in Butte County also.... Cherokee Area
Old 09-07-2011, 11:02 AM

vintagecherries has posted more than 1 good deal
I am also in central CA and want to know why the whole country can get doubled coupons and we cant? That really makes me mad!
The Following User Says Thank You to vintagecherries For This Useful Post: