Bay Area California Coupon Swap Meetup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 04:18 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Bruff18 has posted more than 5 good deals
Smile Bay Area California Coupon Swap Meetup

Hi, I hope this is an appropriate category to post this at. Iím hoping to find other couponers that live in the Bay Area that would be interested in meeting up and swap coupons. I have a TON that I do not need and will not be using and I would love to give them to someone that can use them in exchange for coupons that I may need or could use. I was thinking the meet ups could be in one of these cities, El Cerrito, Hercules, Pinole, Oakland, Alameda or Orinda (cities I am in on a weekly basis). Hopefully there are others that live close enough for this to work. I know with the high gas prices no one wants to travel very far these days.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruff18 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-11-2011, 04:38 PM

RE: Bay Area California Coupon Swap Meetup

*Q-py Newbie*

mrsmillertime633 has posted more than 1 good deal
I live in Napa... Am a newbie with the couponing but meeting sounds interesting if we can get more people...

Now, question for you if I may, do you know of ANY stores around here that double coupons besides K-Marts promotional events?? I've been looking all over and so far have had no luck, really wanting to double some of these coupons!

I'm ready to start saving!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmillertime633 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 04:52 PM

I have not found any stores that double coupons around here =(
Old 05-11-2011, 04:54 PM

Goonies Never Say Die

My Mood/Status:
olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Do you have Ralphs or Vons... They double...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to olivas.sandra For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 04:58 PM

We have Luckys, Safeway, Raleys, Food 4 Less, Food Max, grocery outlet, Winco, target, Wallgreens, CVS, Riteaide, Walmart
Old 05-11-2011, 05:01 PM

Did a quick search there's a Ralph's in Alameda that is not too far from me. That would be pretty awesome if they double =p
Old 05-12-2011, 08:14 AM

*Q-py Newbie*

mrsmillertime633 has posted more than 1 good deal
I searched for that Ralph's in Alameda and the phone number was some old lady... Not sure if it's out of business or what. When I go to Ralph's.com and use the Store Locator, the only stores it comes up with are a bunch of QuikStop convenience stores and a FoodsCo here and there and I called the FoodsCo in Richmond, they don't double
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmillertime633 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 10:02 AM

=( I think that Ralphs in Alameda is not associated with Ralphs.com. On Yelp a lot of the reviews mentioned Filipino groceries and ingredients. Probably safe to say that there are no stores that double here in the Bay Area =(
Old 05-15-2011, 11:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
Josanne has posted more than 150 good deals!Josanne has posted more than 150 good deals!
I don't know of any stores that double either.

Anyone interested in a Bay Area (or even East Bay) thread in the regional area to share deals & whatnot?
The Following User Says Thank You to Josanne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 10:27 PM

PopeFamily430

My Mood/Status:
PopeFamily430 has posted more than 5 good deals
So bummed this post got so little feedback. This is the same thing I'm running up against. No one to swap with around here. I'm in Newark (it's near Fremont, Hayward, San Jose) and have looked for some sort of Meetup group and was shocked there isn't one! I have SO many inserts to share and would love the camaraderie. What a bummer
The Following User Says Thank You to PopeFamily430 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 12:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
Josanne has posted more than 150 good deals!Josanne has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeFamily430 View Post
So bummed this post got so little feedback. This is the same thing I'm running up against. No one to swap with around here. I'm in Newark (it's near Fremont, Hayward, San Jose) and have looked for some sort of Meetup group and was shocked there isn't one! I have SO many inserts to share and would love the camaraderie. What a bummer
I feel ya, but I'm juggling grad school and an almost-two-year old, and I just don't know how I could make the time, especially for the organization of it. If it were as close as Newark, I could probably make it. But it probably wouldn't end up being that close. The Bay Area is a big place.

If an East Bay thing ends up happening I will try to be there but honestly I just can't help organize it right now.

What I would love is a Bay Area specific blog or thread. A thread here would make me very, very happy. That, I could participate in.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josanne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 10:56 PM

deverson has posted more than 1 good deal
I am in San Francisco and would love to meetup with fellow couponers to share and learn. Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to deverson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 01:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
LaLaLaLissa has posted more than 25 good deals
Hey I live in the outer East Bay. Where do people usually host/have these things?? I live in Antioch and have tons and tons of extra coupons etc. And under the right circumstances could host a small gathering. I dunno how organized these things have to be. Or how they work. Just throwing something out there!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaLaLaLissa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 08:01 AM

aydensgma has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruff18 View Post
Hi, I hope this is an appropriate category to post this at. Iím hoping to find other couponers that live in the Bay Area that would be interested in meeting up and swap coupons. I have a TON that I do not need and will not be using and I would love to give them to someone that can use them in exchange for coupons that I may need or could use. I was thinking the meet ups could be in one of these cities, El Cerrito, Hercules, Pinole, Oakland, Alameda or Orinda (cities I am in on a weekly basis). Hopefully there are others that live close enough for this to work. I know with the high gas prices no one wants to travel very far these days.
I'm in Hayward, so Oakland or Alameda could work for me. Maybe San Leandro?
The Following User Says Thank You to aydensgma For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:00 PM

POMO
Native Couponer

My Mood/Status:
aliciapomolopez has posted more than 10 good deals
Hi, my name is Alicia and brand new to this site and fairly new to couponing. I found this through Facebook. Anywhoo I live in San Jose. So maybe we can chat Popefamily430?

Last edited by carriemb2; 10-25-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Edited out comp site
The Following User Says Thank You to aliciapomolopez For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 11:55 PM

POMO
Native Couponer

My Mood/Status:
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josanne View Post
I don't know of any stores that double either.

Anyone interested in a Bay Area (or even East Bay) thread in the regional area to share deals & whatnot?
I would be interested in that thread. I'm from San Jose.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Alicia married to Alex
Mother to Santino
and Elaycia

Join me on www.superpoints.com/refer/aliciapomolopez
Old 11-01-2011, 10:54 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Does anyone know if Food Co takes coupons?? I'm going to be in SF tomorrow and I was thinking of checking it out. I'm looking at their online sales ad--some of their sales look pretty sweet.
The Following User Says Thank You to coffeewench For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2011, 12:36 AM

mstng97lvr has posted more than 1 good deal
Hello,
I am in Hayward and a few of my friends get together about every to every other Sunday afternoon to swap coupons. If you are interested in more info, please email me directly at haywardcouponqueen at gmail dot com
The Following User Says Thank You to mstng97lvr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2011, 01:16 AM

mayamendoza has posted more than 1 good deal
Hello,

I would really be interested in meeting with fellow couponers and exchanging coupons.

Cheers,
Maryanne
The Following User Says Thank You to mayamendoza For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2011, 06:04 AM

POMO
Native Couponer

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayamendoza View Post
Hello,

I would really be interested in meeting with fellow couponers and exchanging coupons.

Cheers,
Maryanne
I jus wanted to know where abouts do u live inCa.

Alicia married to Alex
Mother to Santino
and Elaycia

Old 11-18-2011, 11:25 PM

zenithg has posted more than 1 good deal
Meet up?

I live in Pinole and I've been looking for this too! Would love to meet up & swap coupons, as I have a bunch right now that I don't need. I am usually around El Cerrito/Berkeley/Hercules area, besides Pinole.

With the holidays coming around, it would be super awesome to do some exchanging and share some deals and such :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to zenithg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 01:37 PM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hello everyone, I'm near the Modesto area can't make the swap because I'm a little too far also. If you can't find enough people to meet up you might want to consider joining a train. On a train you can swap coupons with people from other parts of the country, keep in mind that they will have a different set of regional coupons that us Californians don't have. There's TONS of awesome coupons that we wouldn't be able to get otherwise. Click HERE for more info on coupon trains.

Also here in Norcal we don't have any grocery stores that double BUT we do have stores (FoodMaxx, Walmart, Target) that price-match. You just bring in an ad with the lowest price and bingo they'll give you that price. My favorite is FoodMaxx because they also take competitor's coupons as well. Click HERE to link to the FoodMaxx thread (there's also a link in the thread to FoodMaxx's coupon and price-match policy. Happy shopping!
and artistic & talented DD
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
Old 12-02-2011, 02:20 PM

POMO
Native Couponer

My Mood/Status:
I am going to be hosting a swap in San Jose, Ca if anyone is interested in attending plz pm me of Facebook me at facebook.com/aliciacouponlopez It will be in the next week. Have not set a date yet but it will DEFINATELY be in the next week. Happy Couponing everyone! =D

Alicia married to Alex
Mother to Santino
and Elaycia

Old 01-26-2012, 09:44 AM

Fyi Update on Hayward Coupon Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng97lvr View Post
Hello,
I am in Hayward and a few of my friends get together about every to every other Sunday afternoon to swap coupons. If you are interested in more info, please email me directly at haywardcouponqueen at gmail dot com
Hi Everyone,
I now have a FB page (look for Hayward Coupon Queen) and a website (haywardcouponqueen dot webs dot com). Check it out to learn all about our Hayward coupon swap. We are having our next one on Sunday, January 29th at 2pm.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydensgma View Post
I'm in Hayward, so Oakland or Alameda could work for me. Maybe San Leandro?
I am in Hayward too! We have a swap every 2-3 weeks on Sunday afternoons (2pm). I have posted an update in this thread with the info. Look for a post with 1/26/12 date on it from me with where to find the info on the swap.