Bay Area California Coupon Swap Meetup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 09:50 AM

RE: Bay Area California Coupon Swap Meetup

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mstng97lvr has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josanne View Post
I feel ya, but I'm juggling grad school and an almost-two-year old, and I just don't know how I could make the time, especially for the organization of it. If it were as close as Newark, I could probably make it. But it probably wouldn't end up being that close. The Bay Area is a big place.

If an East Bay thing ends up happening I will try to be there but honestly I just can't help organize it right now.

What I would love is a Bay Area specific blog or thread. A thread here would make me very, very happy. That, I could participate in.
I am in Hayward! We have a swap every 2-3 weeks on Sunday afternoons (2pm). I have posted an update in this thread with the info. Look for a post with 1/26/12 date on it from me with where to find the info on the swap.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeFamily430 View Post
So bummed this post got so little feedback. This is the same thing I'm running up against. No one to swap with around here. I'm in Newark (it's near Fremont, Hayward, San Jose) and have looked for some sort of Meetup group and was shocked there isn't one! I have SO many inserts to share and would love the camaraderie. What a bummer
I am in Hayward! We have a swap every 2-3 weeks on Sunday afternoons (2pm). I have posted an update in this thread with the info. Look for a post with 1/26/12 date on it from me with where to find the info on the swap.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:17 AM

MammaGraef has posted more than 1 good deal
Question

Hi There,

I just signed up on this and saw your post from September. I am also in Newark, CA and would love to start a couponing group with you. I am just starting and trying to learn the basics but would like to have a "coupon buddie(s)".

Would you be interested in starting a group?

-Amanda
Old 03-15-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaGraef View Post
Hi There,

I just signed up on this and saw your post from September. I am also in Newark, CA and would love to start a couponing group with you. I am just starting and trying to learn the basics but would like to have a "coupon buddie(s)".

Would you be interested in starting a group?

-Amanda
Hi Amanda (MammaGraef)
Check out Hayward Coupon Queen on Facebook or do a Google search and you will find me. We are meeting this Sunday at 2:30pm in my home in Hayward to swap coupons and do it every couple of weeks. Hope you can join us! You can also email me at hayward coupon queen at gmail dot com
Old 03-19-2012, 09:03 PM

PopeFamily430

My Mood/Status:
PopeFamily430 has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi MammaGraef!! So glad you found me on here! I actually found an AWESOME group right here in Newark/Fremont! We meet up once a month and have a great group on Facebook! I saw you sent me a PM on here as well so I'm going to write you there!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:59 PM

delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeFamily430 View Post
Hi MammaGraef!! So glad you found me on here! I actually found an AWESOME group right here in Newark/Fremont! We meet up once a month and have a great group on Facebook! I saw you sent me a PM on here as well so I'm going to write you there!
Hi, I'm in Hayward and would be interested in your group.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
marge simpson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marge simpson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marge simpson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marge simpson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marge simpson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marge simpson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
If anyones interested, there is a FaceBook group for some NorCal locals.
Look up East Bay Coupon Clippers.
Bay area, Modesto, Stockton, Manteca, etc. The Bay people have been having a meet & greet once a month, I believe. Trying to get something going for the Modesto/Stockton ppl.
Share deals, tips, trips & hauls. Have questions, ask away!
Old 04-28-2014, 01:17 PM

anagalvez has posted more than 1 good deal
Help

I need help in learning how to coupon. Can anyone teach me.