V8 Fusion Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 01:16 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

fursefallert has posted more than 25 good deals
V8 Fusion question

So I just left bloom, and I was hoping to use my v8 coupons for 1.50 off any v8 variety and then use my buy two get a V8 fusion +tea free. I was informed at check out that I could not use all three coupons on my 2 bottles of fusion and 1 fusion plus tea. It seems that as long as you purchase two of the products you should get the third free regardless if coupons are used on the first two products or not. Or am I just incorrect? I want to call customer service but thought I'd ask the experts on this forum before I make a fuss !

Also boo for no SDs next week I was hoping to get some deodorant haha.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-13-2011, 02:27 AM

RE: V8 Fusion question

Sweet Summertime!

My Mood/Status:
jes123190 has posted more than 50 good deals
I've used coupons on the "buy" product of a bogo before... I did the deal with the soft scrub spray cleaner a few weeks ago and get the cleanser free and I used coupons on the spray to make it free also...

I also used $1/1 coupons on the stay free last week and the bogo stayfree coupon and got them all free... so bloom does allow you to use a coupon on the "buy" item of a bogo, regardless if they are the same product or different products
Old 07-13-2011, 11:07 PM

CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!
I had a similar situation with a coupon for free juicy juice when you bought huggies swim diapers. I was also using a $2 coupon for the swim diapers. They wouldn't let me use both coupons even though I tried to argue that the one was for the juicy juice and one was for the swim diapers.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:28 PM

fursefallert has posted more than 25 good deals
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I just realized it's no different than using a b1g1 free and a dinky 50 cent coupon on the not free item and I've never been prevented from doing that. I think the cashiers just get psyched out with so many people that are either knowingly or unknowingly tying to take advantage of the system. I'm just going to call the store and state my case. We'll see what happens