Saving every penny from every life.
  1. Old Comment

Review: Crack Potatoes

We love potatoes, some similar ingredients used in our recent bulk cooking batch of 60 lbs of twice baked potatoes.

But I've never heard of using Ranch Dip Mix,,I'll have to search for this. Who knew about getting frozen Hash Browns from the Dollar Tree? Good tips. Will try this!
  2. Old Comment

Review: Zucchini Enchiladas

I don't have a favorite brand there, I just grab whatever is on sale. Let me know what you think of this one, it was super good!
  3. Old Comment

Review: Zucchini Enchiladas

Always looking for a good way to use the free Zucchini in August. This actually looks good, the hint about the Red Sauce being too strong rings true.

I never use Green Sauce, just Green Chili's--do you have a canned favorite?
  4. Old Comment

Review: Crock Pot Ravoili

I just posted a wonderful crock pot recipe I hope you try! I know what its like to be busy like that! I'm also a military wife, with 3 kids, a dog and a full time job! Somebody slap me!!

That is a great idea on the ravoili, I think I can give that a try in the future. I might even make my own pasta sauce from scratch this time if i'm feeling so dandy- just to spice it up!
  5. Old Comment

Review: Crock Pot Ravoili

I love crock pot recipes!! Full time Military, full time wife and a mother of a 3 year old and a new born, the crock pot is my best friend!!! Anywa, my guess is because it was pasta. I'm very weary of leaving noodles/pasta in a crock pot for too long. I've never used del monte sauce but love rosetto ravioli. If your famliy likes meat sauce I'd say put the sauce and meat on low then about a half hour before you're ready to eat, drop the ravioli in. Then they won't over cook and if you have the chance give them a stir so they won't get gooey and clump together. Just a thought! I've never tried ravioli in the crock pot, but it'd be great if we could find a combination that works!
  6. Old Comment

Review: Hawaiian Chicken

I've been really pleased with hillbilly house wife. I froze the leftovers to save them for my lunches since I work the back end of the week and it froze beautifully!!! So I'd double batch and freeze left overs for another dinner!
  7. Old Comment

Review: Hawaiian Chicken

1st visit to your blog. This Crockpot Recipe sounds like a winner! DH loves Chicken, & anything with a sweetnsour type flavor-it'll be a nice suprise for Monday's Dinner.
    Thanks medic2midwife nowpoints