Bi-Lo Fuel Perks Info

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 02:47 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!JPBMC has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi Bi-Lo Fuel Perks Info

Bi-lo offers fuel perks as another incentive. For every $50 you spend on groceries (this includes all gift cards except for visa, mastercard and Bi-Lo gift cards) you will receive $ .05 off each gallon of gas up to 20 gallons. Sometimes you will see in their flyer where they offer double fuel perks for buying gift cards (be on the lookout for these as it's a great time to buy).

We have taken to buying all kinds of gift cards at Bi-Lo so it counts towards our fuel perks. This past weekend, we were going to Olive Garden to eat and stopped at Bi-Lo (we had to pass by it anyway) to pick up a OG gift card to pay for our meal. It counted towards the fuel perks.....so I killed two birds with one stone. I also purchase my Shell gas gift cards at Bi-Lo in increments of $50 and use those to redeem for my fuelperks because the stations used here are Shell.

Fuel perks do expire. Any fuel perks obtained during, say the month of August, will expire at the end of November according to Bi-Lo customer service. So that is 3 months past the month you received them. (I know this question was asked on another thread)

To use your fuel perks, you simply go to the gas station that is deemed a fuel perks dealer, scan your Bi-Lo bonus card at the pump or inside the store and it will calcuate your gas based on the fuel perks you have. If you do not have the big Bi-Lo card to scan (we lost our big one a long time ago but have the little key chain ones), never fear, the attendant inside can scan your card.

You can check HERE to find the participating station closest to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out the latest in Fuel Perk deals and the ad on the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JPBMC For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement