Martha White And White Lily Tearpads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 10:27 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Martha White and White Lily Tearpads

I found tearpads for .55/1 any bag of Martha White Cornmeal product and another for .55/1 any 1 bag of White Lily flour product. Both expire 10/31/09. The sign they were hanging from said they were discontinuing the Red Band brand, but to try this instead. They were in front of the products.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Dd Caroline 2 1/2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoppinmomma For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-08-2009, 06:12 AM

RE: Martha White and White Lily Tearpads

My Mood/Status:
shelly104 has posted more than 300 great deals!shelly104 has posted more than 300 great deals!shelly104 has posted more than 300 great deals!shelly104 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Thanks, I love the White Lily Flour. I sure hope I can find some here in Columbia.
The Following User Says Thank You to shelly104 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2009, 08:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!shoppinmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I love White Lily too. I'd be happy to send you some if you can't find them. Just pm me. I have a couple of extras.
and Dd Caroline 2 1/2
The Following User Says Thank You to shoppinmomma For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2009, 09:34 PM

Loving the warm sunshine

My Mood/Status:
MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I found the white lily flour one, the corn meal was gone. I will be looking at other bi-los for the cornmeal.
and Punkette!

Getting back to the coupon game after being away for awhile.