Coupons @ Bi-lo.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 11:47 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
shetang has posted more than 150 good deals!shetang has posted more than 150 good deals!
Fyi coupons @ bi-lo.com

Check out the Bi-Lo website. View the weekly specials where the paper pops up. If this weeks paper has coupons in it you can click on it and print.

We'll see if they store takes them. My thought is if you don't want me to print them then the function should be blocked. Bi-Lo takes alomost any Q anyway, even Wags $5 off $20.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shetang For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-10-2008, 03:30 PM

RE: coupons @ bi-lo.com

Location: We just bought our own home and live in a small suburb near Charleston South Carolina.
amandatrihey has posted more than 100 good deals!amandatrihey has posted more than 100 good deals!
you mean competitors coupons will work on a scanner at bilo??
Old 10-10-2008, 03:55 PM

I love Target!
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm confused...are you talking about the coupons in the weekly ad? My store usually has a big stack of the ads by the door...I wouldn't waste my own ink/paper if I can get them for free at BiLo. Not sure if this is what the OP is talking about?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to princesspsu57 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 09:59 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
shetang has posted more than 150 good deals!shetang has posted more than 150 good deals!
Bi-Lo will take competitor coupons including Ingles, Blooms, Publix, Target and Walgreens, at least here in Simpsonville, SC anyway. They will also price match if you ask a manager. I usually ask before I start shopping. I always have the sale paper to. When I am ready to check out I give thoes items last along with Q's and let the cashier know the MGR approved the match.

My sale paper arrives on Thursday (a bit late for me to get the good stuff on sale). I go to their website and print Bi-Lo coupons (at work for free). If they have a Q in their paper you can get it from their website.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:54 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
m&mmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!m&mmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!m&mmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shetang View Post
Bi-Lo will take competitor coupons including Ingles, Blooms, Publix, Target and Walgreens, at least here in Simpsonville, SC anyway. They will also price match if you ask a manager. I usually ask before I start shopping. I always have the sale paper to. When I am ready to check out I give thoes items last along with Q's and let the cashier know the MGR approved the match.

My sale paper arrives on Thursday (a bit late for me to get the good stuff on sale). I go to their website and print Bi-Lo coupons (at work for free). If they have a Q in their paper you can get it from their website.

WHAT BI-Lo do you go to b/c the Mauldin one on West Butler won't take anything BUT Bloom!!!!!!!! (Maybe Publix but definately NOT Walgreens!!!) WOWW!!! I'll have to start going there!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:27 PM

is not a happy camper
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Our Bi-Lo will not price match and will not take competitor's coupons.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:58 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
I shop at Bi-Lo and Publix on Fairview Rd in Simpsonville, SC. I try to go through the self check. I asked the girl about the Walgreens Q and she said no prob and put it through.

The Publix in Mauldin told me they would take any Q when I was in a few months ago. Maybe they have changed??
Old 10-17-2008, 11:13 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
m&mmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!m&mmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!m&mmommy has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shetang View Post
I shop at Bi-Lo and Publix on Fairview Rd in Simpsonville, SC. I try to go through the self check. I asked the girl about the Walgreens Q and she said no prob and put it through.

The Publix in Mauldin told me they would take any Q when I was in a few months ago. Maybe they have changed??
That Publix will take almost anything but in the past month they don't take Walgreens, CVS or Riteaid anymore. I find the Fairview Rd is REALLLY picky and changes daily!

I might have to try to talk with Bi-Lo at Mauldin and see what they think since other Bi-Lo's are accepting more. I know everyone is different but if my friends make a stink too you never know!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 05:09 PM

I LOVE COUPONING

My Mood/Status:
busymomx2 has posted more than 400 great deals!busymomx2 has posted more than 400 great deals!busymomx2 has posted more than 400 great deals!busymomx2 has posted more than 400 great deals!busymomx2 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Bi-Lo in Taylors will take all competitors q's also!
Old 10-21-2008, 07:53 AM

Forbesy has posted more than 1 good deal
Talked to the mgr at BiLo in Mauldin... he's willing to take competitor coupons. Although he doesn't consider Target to be a competitor, he's willing to take their coupons as well. He will NOT price match. Said that's too confusing and that corporate would dictate whether or not they can price match. Not sure why Simpsonville is able to!
The Following User Says Thank You to Forbesy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2008, 07:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
amora has posted more than 75 good deals!
Do you ever shop at the Hwy 14 Bi-Lo? So far, I haven't had any problems with competitor's coupons, but haven't tried using Walgreens and such.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
The Mauldin/Butler Rd Bi-Lo took my Walgreens $5/20 this weekend.

They had quaker simple harvest boxes marked down to $1.50 I used my $1/1 coupon and got them for $.50. This morning when I oped the box there was a $1/1 inside

They had 2 varities of Hunt's tomatoes marked down to .75 each. I bought all 4 left and used 2 .55/2 which Bi-Lo doubles. Sooooooooo .20/can for Hunts tomatoes.

DH still complains there is to much stuff in the cabinet. If it was his way there would be 1 bottle of dressing, mustard... in the house. He didn't complin in July/Aug when he only worked 3 days a week and there was no grocery $$ but he still got to eat steak and veges and rice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to shetang For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2008, 10:57 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
I guessed I have lived in Mauldin and Simpsonvile forever and the managers recognize me. Usually they will price match for me if I have the paper with me.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:58 AM

Location: We just bought our own home and live in a small suburb near Charleston South Carolina.
amandatrihey has posted more than 100 good deals!amandatrihey has posted more than 100 good deals!
I am going to have to ask at my bilo, if they price match or take competitors coupons. I have a ghetto bilo and a brand spankin new bilo plus tons of other grocery stores so with the competition- One of them may do it. Hopefully.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:13 PM

is enjoying landscaping my front yard!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
aswenson has posted more than 300 great deals!aswenson has posted more than 300 great deals!aswenson has posted more than 300 great deals!aswenson has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m&mmommy View Post
That Publix will take almost anything but in the past month they don't take Walgreens, CVS or Riteaid anymore. I find the Fairview Rd is REALLLY picky and changes daily!

I might have to try to talk with Bi-Lo at Mauldin and see what they think since other Bi-Lo's are accepting more. I know everyone is different but if my friends make a stink too you never know!!!
Im not sure if this is too far away from you but the Bi lo on Pelham will take competitor coupons. ( I am also checking on Bi-los corporate policy about coupons) My father works for Bi-lo corporate

Mom to DS (2)
DS (7mths)
The Following User Says Thank You to aswenson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2008, 07:58 PM

I love Target!
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!princesspsu57 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aswenson View Post
Im not sure if this is too far away from you but the Bi lo on Pelham will take competitor coupons. ( I am also checking on Bi-los corporate policy about coupons) My father works for Bi-lo corporate
If you could post the BiLo coupon policy, that would be great! Thanks so much!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princesspsu57 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2008, 06:38 AM

is enjoying landscaping my front yard!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
aswenson has posted more than 300 great deals!aswenson has posted more than 300 great deals!aswenson has posted more than 300 great deals!aswenson has posted more than 300 great deals!
Ok sorry it took me all weekend!

This is according to Bi-lo corporate policy and I have a phone number that you can call if your store says otherwise. They will not price match for other stores but they take all competitors coupons even the Walgreens $5 off $25!!

1-800-862-9293

I got this straight from corporate! My father is the frozen food buyer for Bi-lo.

Mom to DS (2)
DS (7mths)
The Following User Says Thank You to aswenson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 03:48 PM

Smart Shopper 697 has posted more than 1 good deal
Fairview road

The Super Bi-Lo on Fairview is the best place to shop for miles! It is the best store, and the managers want your business. Trust me ask to see the store manager and you will not believe the attitude they have in that place! I don't care about savings nearly as much anymore as I do the awesome experience I always have there! I'll go no where else. And yes they take all competitors coupons and will match some advertised prices if you ask. You'll trully be amazed!
The Following User Says Thank You to Smart Shopper 697 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 10:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
teacher2mykids has posted more than 50 good deals
My Bilo (which I love) said they could not take Publix's coupons because there is no barcode only that PLU number. Has anyone had this problem before or gotten around it somehow?