Any TRU Gurus? Would This Work?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 04:46 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

flyboysgirl has posted more than 75 good deals!
Survey Any TRU gurus? Would this work?

This weeks ad has the megablocks porsche 733658 for 59.99 buy 2 megabloks get 1 for $1. This porsche is the same as the coupon on coupons.com for $20 off.

If i purchased three 59.99x3=179.97
-58.99(getting 3rd for a dollar)=120.88
can i use 3 ofthe $20 off mqs? Which would make
120.88-$60mq=60.98/3or $20.33 each?

This would be a great deal. Not sure if they would allow the 3rd?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
by trade,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
married my
sweetie, proud to be a USMC Wife
and mom to DD
and DS
The Following User Says Thank You to flyboysgirl For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:58 AM

RE: Any TRU gurus? Would this work?

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't know the answer and couldn't find it with a google search, sorry if you find out please report back so I'll know the answer!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:06 PM

I think im going to try. This would be a great gift for 3 little guys in our family. Ill let you know

by trade,
married my
and mom to DD
and DS
Old 11-28-2011, 09:26 PM

Your trojan's in my head...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm guessing it's highly YMMV...if your cashier doesn't know the deal and just scans three items and sees three coupons, I think that would be the best. That's a good deal, if anyone gets it to work, report back!

Ashleigh----> (Almost) Wife to Alfredo
and Mama to Freddy (6)

I'm pretty sure I sold my soul to Target somewhere along the way....
The Following User Says Thank You to fredysmama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 12:46 PM

I didn't get to print my 3rd one in time, and it disappeared, oh well, I might just try it with 2. We have a tru express who never knows what sale is happening so it would have worked unless it beeped.

by trade,
married my
and mom to DD
and DS
Old 11-29-2011, 07:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Also, don't forget that you get 10% back also =)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesterrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 06:09 PM

leapord420 has posted more than 25 good deals
Wand I think it will work:

Just FYI that the cashier cant see the sale price until you are ready to pay and they have to scan all coupons before that screen.... so I would say yes that this would work. this coming from a friend who is working there this holiday season she cant see any sale prices until all coupons are scanned and the transaction is totalled out hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to leapord420 For This Useful Post: