Can Anybody Help Me Please

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2016, 02:00 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

DeborahYoho has posted more than 10 good deals
Help Sign Can anybody help me please

Hello, I'm Deborah.
I'm new in this couponing thing, actually I have any idea about where to get started, and here comes my problem..
My daughters birthday is coming and I want to make her suprise party, with all her friends. I was thinking princess themed barbecue garden party. I have kind of tight budget right now, because i'm single mother. But my little Carolyn wants her party.
I was wondering is it possible to use coupons for decorations and for food of course.
Carolyn birthday is in 11 June, so I don't have much time left, so I have to hurry.
I kindly appreciate all your help!
Love, Deborah.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeborahYoho For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-31-2016, 04:32 AM

RE: Can anybody help me please

Conductor of blinkies and tearpad train
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you have a dollar tree they have alot of decorations for partys they take coupons to

And you can use coupons for decorations for food & decorations
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tiger tom tom thumber

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by elvis fan; 06-25-2016 at 07:15 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elvis fan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 08:09 AM

AFC Forum Leader

momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Deborah! I totally understand! If you tell me the stores you have near you (or your town) I will look at the sales and see if I can find some deals for your daughter's party.

That being said, I usually go for hot dogs, chips, drinks and a homemade cake (Ice cream if there is a deal). Other than that I agree that Dollar Tree has decorations and party favors.

Here is a webpage for games for girls parties: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/girl-party-games/

Love AFC? Like helping others? Please post in Contact Us for more info and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to momnguitarman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 10:45 AM

Thank you Elvis Fan, dollar tree sounds great!

momnguitarman thanks for that pinterest page, I already had some great DIY ideas for decorations, so one problem solved!

I usually shop at Walmart, and i was thinking maybe somebody can help, some basic tips for couponing.. How to find best deals and where to get best coupons.

Also, thank you so, so much for help momnguitarman and elvis fan I'm already calmer than before!

Last edited by DeborahYoho; 05-31-2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: typo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeborahYoho For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 11:33 AM

AFC Forum Leader

momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!momnguitarman has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
A lot of stores have their sales ads on line on their website, so you can go to the website and look at the ad. With Walmart you could go to online shopping and maybe get an idea of the price.

You can always check out the forum for ads and some have coupon match-ups! If they don't you can always check the coupon database *here* on AFC to find out whether there is a coupon available for an item.

HTH (hope this helps)

Love AFC? Like helping others? Please post in Contact Us for more info and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momnguitarman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 11:42 AM

Big thanks for your help, and time you spend helping me!
I think I start writing down menu and then i see what groceries i need, then I check online are there any sales at Walmart, then I check coupons here.

I can buy some things now, and freeze them, and other things later.

Also, ice cream, hot dogs and home made cake sound wonderful. At least I
I know how to bake
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeborahYoho For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 04:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
lisaflex has posted more than 400 great deals!lisaflex has posted more than 400 great deals!lisaflex has posted more than 400 great deals!lisaflex has posted more than 400 great deals!lisaflex has posted more than 400 great deals!
i have found with little picky ones at a party () making pigs in a blanket results in less waste.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lisaflex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 08:40 PM

greeoo has posted more than 10 good deals
Seems like I missed a great gift discussion, but I still wanna give best wishes to your daughter, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! little girl, you have a wonderful mom!
Old 07-06-2016, 12:28 PM

I haven't been in here for a while.. (kind of personal reasons) But I'm here now.

First! I want to say Thank you so much everybody, my girl birthday party was a great success ... She was so happy, and I haven't seen her smiling and laughing so much since her father left us.

All her friends and Carolyn enjoyed this party so much. And this wouldn't have happened without you. Thank you!

We have princess themed party (ideas from pinterest and I got great deals from dollar tree)

And I must say, hot dogs, ice cream and homemade cake was a big hit!
The Following User Says Thank You to DeborahYoho For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2016, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeoo View Post
Seems like I missed a great gift discussion, but I still wanna give best wishes to your daughter, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! little girl, you have a wonderful mom!
Maybe a little bit late, but thank you!