How To Find Specific Coupons In Older P&G And SS

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2014, 04:05 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

TinaCristina
How to find specific coupons in older P&G and SS

I keep all the SmartSource and P&G coupon books until they expired. I know there are websites (couponmom.com) that will provide all deals for that week at all the major stores. They help by referring you to the coupon book, it's date and what coupons to use for various savings. (i.e. P&G 8/10 Nature Made Granola Bar .50 coupon at xyz store.

However, there are times I need to buy something (i.e. Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue) and I want to search for a coupon that I may have in any of my coupon books. Does anyone know if there is a site that can just do that for you? For example, it may not be the deal of the week but I got to have this item and just wish I knew what date/book/ to get that specific coupon from.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by TinaCristina; 09-22-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-22-2014, 04:37 PM

RE: How to find specific coupons in older P&G and SS

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Have you tried the Coupon Database here?

Top Menu under Coupons, select Coupon Database.
Then, you can type in any product you are looking for.
All the coupons matching your product name and not expired will be displayed as the default.
!
Old 09-22-2014, 04:46 PM

TinaCristina
Oh wow..you made this easy. Right in front of my nose!

Thank you so much. I just joined this website today and so glad I did. Seems like a lot of great tips and ideas here.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:48 PM

TinaCristina
Oh..wait..I just looked at the data base and why isn't Vons/Safeway in the coupon data base?

Maybe I need to post this somewhere else but I thought I see if anyone can continue with this question here.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Look for the brand of the product you want, not the store if you're looking for a specific coupon. It should bring it up. Just type the brand name in the description.

Link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.