Need Ideas Please.

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 10:06 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

clmirto has posted more than 1 good deal
Need Ideas please.

Need some tips on where and how to find the best deals, and where to start on couponing, i really wanna try this extreme couponing,i finally got a printer so i can start just dunno where to start
The Following User Says Thank You to clmirto For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-06-2014, 11:06 PM

RE: Need Ideas please.

seders99 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I basically jumped right in and figured how hard could it be. Looking back I wished I would have found this site and a few others and studied up a lil more before venturing out. Cause I spent a lil to much in the beginning. Definitely take the time to study this site and plan your trips. Makes it a lot easier. And don't be afraid to ask questions. Good luck!
Old 04-07-2014, 05:46 AM

qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Do you know how to look at the forums for the different stores? Just scroll down until you find the grocery store that you would like to shop at, and people will post the ad and matchups. Then see if you have those coupons or order them from someone and just start shopping. At first, while you are building up your coupon stash, you may not be able to get every deal. But spend your time cutting and organizing so that when you do have a coupon you need for a deal, you can find it. Won't be long until you are only getting the deals, and not paying full price for anything. Also, make sure you familiarize yourself with the coupon policies of the store where you will be shopping. Read, read, read on here and soon it will all make sense. At first, I couldn't figure out all the abbreviations and lingo, but now it's second nature.
The Following User Says Thank You to qrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 05:55 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
check also the deals by state. type in your state in the search box in the upper right of your screen and then click forums and it will go to a page where the discussions are in your state. you'll find a wealth of info there when others in your state/town share deals they find. just concentrate on grocery stores/drugstores in your area for a start and master them one at a time so you don't get overwhelmed. if you have WAG, CVS and Rite Aid, start with the latter 2 since WAG is very complicated with CVS being the easiest to learn.

don't expect to get huge savings at the start; at the start, you'll save a little here and there but just keep going and check all store/drugstore forums so that you can check them in your area and find the deals people are talking about.

couponing is hard work, savings does not just fall on your lap and don't believe those who say they got everything free since you spend a lot to get the deals cheap/free.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 06:59 AM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Organization, being organized saves you time
READ, some of the best deals are in the reading deep in the threads...maybe just a with quick mention of something... yes, it is time consuming, but once you understand how the forums work you will get the hang of it.
Set up a time to devote to researching deals and try to stick to it, as you do it more and more you will find it becomes less and less.

There really is no easy fix, you just have to find what works best for you and do it. I never lie to people I tell them it is time consuming, but anything worth doing is. Good Luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barracuda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 06:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi couponing tips...

I would start off slow. I started in the cvs forum in january of 2013. I read alot of threads and posts, and asked alot of questions. I did little deals in the beginning and gradually started doing bigger deals as time went on. Couponing can be overwhelmingin the beginning. Take your time and learn as much as possible. It will save your pocketbook!:-)
We will teach you how to save as long as you are willing to invest the time and energy in it. There is alot of steps in couponing but it is extremely woth it!!! I saved over $13,000 my first year of couponing! I am so proud of myself! But, i also invested alot of time and energy in it as well.
This is a fabulous community of couponers!!! You are on the best site you could ever hope to find!!!
Check out couponing 101 and read some information on couponing so you can build your foundation and get a little familiar. Read the acronyms we use as well so you wont be lost. Its a little confusing in the beginning but it all falls in place and sinks in. Just wait! The savings will start coming in! Then, pretty soon, you will be drowning in coupons and your stockpile!!!
Good luck!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmdspice For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 07:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
Organization, being organized saves you time
I think this is very important. Makes life so much easier and couponing too